• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Thai massage Yokine

Who is in the photo?
Probably Khem body hot her face older but if you regularly see her and polite Respectful she starts off hot massage and if you entice her once she teasers she will do variety of extras got a nice 69 we went for 90mins and she wanted FS but I didnt bring enough cash .I find it puzzling these Thai girls who are married (yes her husband called in one ) and still do all these extras the husband must be naive or stupid if he allows it
 
Probably Khem body hot her face older but if you regularly see her and polite Respectful she starts off hot massage and if you entice her once she teasers she will do variety of extras got a nice 69 we went for 90mins and she wanted FS but I didnt bring enough cash .I find it puzzling these Thai girls who are married (yes her husband called in one ) and still do all these extras the husband must be naive or stupid if he allows it
It’s all about the money they love it
 
Probably Khem body hot her face older but if you regularly see her and polite Respectful she starts off hot massage and if you entice her once she teasers she will do variety of extras got a nice 69 we went for 90mins and she wanted FS but I didnt bring enough cash .I find it puzzling these Thai girls who are married (yes her husband called in one ) and still do all these extras the husband must be naive or stupid if he allows it
Where they're from there's no welfare system, so everything is about money. After few years they can probably go home and retire also I suspect. If you can't work in thailand and you got no money, you = dead. As far as I know.
 
Probably Khem body hot her face older but if you regularly see her and polite Respectful she starts off hot massage and if you entice her once she teasers she will do variety of extras got a nice 69 we went for 90mins and she wanted FS but I didnt bring enough cash .I find it puzzling these Thai girls who are married (yes her husband called in one ) and still do all these extras the husband must be naive or stupid if he allows it
He may , or may not , be naive or stupid .. OR she just might enjoy sexual activities.
If nothing else , the $$ will moisten things along 😂
 
He may , or may not , be naive or stupid .. OR she just might enjoy sexual activities.
If nothing else , the $$ will moisten things along 😂
I think she very smart and enjoys both $ and the other especially the $ as her business has flourished and alot of that is her not other girls but saying that I think Khem is also very selective of who she goes further with we have had some good discreet times even away from the shop.Politeness Respectful and being a gentleman gets you something in return not hurting anyone especially her husband .
 
I think she very smart and enjoys both $ and the other especially the $ as her business has flourished and alot of that is her not other girls but saying that I think Khem is also very selective of who she goes further with we have had some good discreet times even away from the shop.Politeness Respectful and being a gentleman gets you something in return not hurting anyone especially her husband .
Who's the nice looking from the 2 and do they both work every day together? Good shop? Clean? Private
 
Back
Top