• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Thai girls in Thailand compared to ones that come here

Wooper

Legend Member
Was just thinking about Thailand and it occurred to me that when over there the girls feel vastly different to the ones who move over here and do the same work.

Now I’ve only been to Bangkok and Pattaya and I do feel there is a difference as Pattaya is more loose with the sex stuff everywhere but it’s not exactly the opposite in Bangkok it’s just certain areas feel more void of it but the girls always see overly friendly and the services provided are wildly great even when you get someone who isn’t as good, like I went to a shop requested a 4 hand and chose the two younger attractive ones but they baited me and two older with one not appealing to me at all so I decided to not get extras and yet she spent the entire time trying to persuade me with amazing teasing and I left thinking I probably should of let her get me off as it likely would of been amazing, even when the woman aren’t over sexualising everything they are wildly still good and accomodating.

And yet here in Australia I’ve seen so many Thai woman who are over charging, clock watching and the service is just genuinely bad so like wtf changes ? I know many come over illegally and work through shops that take big cuts but that’s their normally in Thailand to so I can’t imagine that would derail their normal so much,
I just find it odd that a place where near on every shop provides extras that are genuinely quality services and yet they come here and it’s the worst massage you’ll ever get
 
Over in Thailand (especially in the tourist areas) they are more open/tolerant of sex tourism and therefore demand is high. With high demand naturally is high supply - much higher then in Perth. This means completion is higher and the workers need to stand out from the rest. This can be done be being more attractive (obviously subjective to the punter), less expensive, or provide a higher quality service. No worker wants to be paid less so the easiest option is to improve quality.

In Perth it's a lot more secretive and not as open, so supply is lower but the demand is still high. Prices go up and the worker can be more selective with clients. Quality lapses as there's always another punter with pineapples in his pocket.
 
Was just thinking about Thailand and it occurred to me that when over there the girls feel vastly different to the ones who move over here and do the same work.

Now I’ve only been to Bangkok and Pattaya and I do feel there is a difference as Pattaya is more loose with the sex stuff everywhere but it’s not exactly the opposite in Bangkok it’s just certain areas feel more void of it but the girls always see overly friendly and the services provided are wildly great even when you get someone who isn’t as good, like I went to a shop requested a 4 hand and chose the two younger attractive ones but they baited me and two older with one not appealing to me at all so I decided to not get extras and yet she spent the entire time trying to persuade me with amazing teasing and I left thinking I probably should of let her get me off as it likely would of been amazing, even when the woman aren’t over sexualising everything they are wildly still good and accomodating.

And yet here in Australia I’ve seen so many Thai woman who are over charging, clock watching and the service is just genuinely bad so like wtf changes ? I know many come over illegally and work through shops that take big cuts but that’s their normally in Thailand to so I can’t imagine that would derail their normal so much,
I just find it odd that a place where near on every shop provides extras that are genuinely quality services and yet they come here and it’s the worst massage you’ll ever get
It's like chinese food here Wooper .. no decent chinaman would eat it. Chinese food is totally amazing when in china.
 
Was just thinking about Thailand and it occurred to me that when over there the girls feel vastly different to the ones who move over here and do the same work.

Now I’ve only been to Bangkok and Pattaya and I do feel there is a difference as Pattaya is more loose with the sex stuff everywhere but it’s not exactly the opposite in Bangkok it’s just certain areas feel more void of it but the girls always see overly friendly and the services provided are wildly great even when you get someone who isn’t as good, like I went to a shop requested a 4 hand and chose the two younger attractive ones but they baited me and two older with one not appealing to me at all so I decided to not get extras and yet she spent the entire time trying to persuade me with amazing teasing and I left thinking I probably should of let her get me off as it likely would of been amazing, even when the woman aren’t over sexualising everything they are wildly still good and accomodating.

And yet here in Australia I’ve seen so many Thai woman who are over charging, clock watching and the service is just genuinely bad so like wtf changes ? I know many come over illegally and work through shops that take big cuts but that’s their normally in Thailand to so I can’t imagine that would derail their normal so much,
I just find it odd that a place where near on every shop provides extras that are genuinely quality services and yet they come here and it’s the worst massage you’ll ever get
I would pick Thai girls in Thailand every time, obviously more selection, better pricing and a true willingness to please, Never had a clock watcher either privately or in a shop, soapy massages provided in a few establishments are fantastic and on Thai Friendly you can meet non working ladies that are happy to earn extra money for the family etc. The non working ladies seem more appreciative of you time and money and once they relax a bit are more enjoyable than most of the WL's there.
 
Was just thinking about Thailand and it occurred to me that when over there the girls feel vastly different to the ones who move over here and do the same work.

Now I’ve only been to Bangkok and Pattaya and I do feel there is a difference as Pattaya is more loose with the sex stuff everywhere but it’s not exactly the opposite in Bangkok it’s just certain areas feel more void of it but the girls always see overly friendly and the services provided are wildly great even when you get someone who isn’t as good, like I went to a shop requested a 4 hand and chose the two younger attractive ones but they baited me and two older with one not appealing to me at all so I decided to not get extras and yet she spent the entire time trying to persuade me with amazing teasing and I left thinking I probably should of let her get me off as it likely would of been amazing, even when the woman aren’t over sexualising everything they are wildly still good and accomodating.

And yet here in Australia I’ve seen so many Thai woman who are over charging, clock watching and the service is just genuinely bad so like wtf changes ? I know many come over illegally and work through shops that take big cuts but that’s their normally in Thailand to so I can’t imagine that would derail their normal so much,
I just find it odd that a place where near on every shop provides extras that are genuinely quality services and yet they come here and it’s the worst massage you’ll ever get
Whilst I agree there are many that fit into this generic grouping , and I have spent most of my Thai time in Patong, can I just say that with my recent visits to Kanlaya that she is super chill ( don't be upset if she rocks up to her shop after your booking start time ) and is equally very happy to go well past your 'finish ' time as well.
Plus as I said elsewhere, the massage is supremo IMO, but you must like stretching.

as always everywhere YMMV .. depending on YOU and your demeanour , how many other chumps she has tolerated already , the time of day , the time of month ..
 
Whilst I agree there are many that fit into this generic grouping , and I have spent most of my Thai time in Patong, can I just say that with my recent visits to Kanlaya that she is super chill ( don't be upset if she rocks up to her shop after your booking start time ) and is equally very happy to go well past your 'finish ' time as well.
Plus as I said elsewhere, the massage is supremo IMO, but you must like stretching.

as always everywhere YMMV .. depending on YOU and your demeanour , how many other chumps she has tolerated already , the time of day , the time of month ..
Over here is nothing like in Pattaya, the girls are fun and the service is supreme, I’ve gotten along with many woman over here and always seems like the friendlier you get here the services gets worse as they don’t feel like they need to work for your money anymore where in Pattaya I’ve had some the most fun times ever and places like soi 6 I’ve bought 1 drink for the girl and she spent her time grinding and playing with the fella and there will always be some trying to get more money from you but overall I haven’t felt constantly guilt tripled or coerced into giving more money.
Pattaya has ruined workers over here for me as they aren’t even a fraction of the quality service you get over there, now I haven’t been to Patong only Bangkok and Pattaya but even those two feel a bit different with Bangkok having alot of shops and the feeling of brothels on many corners and nuru shops where Pattaya is more of a bar and party scene
 
Over here is nothing like in Pattaya, the girls are fun and the service is supreme, I’ve gotten along with many woman over here and always seems like the friendlier you get here the services gets worse as they don’t feel like they need to work for your money anymore where in Pattaya I’ve had some the most fun times ever and places like soi 6 I’ve bought 1 drink for the girl and she spent her time grinding and playing with the fella and there will always be some trying to get more money from you but overall I haven’t felt constantly guilt tripled or coerced into giving more money.
Pattaya has ruined workers over here for me as they aren’t even a fraction of the quality service you get over there, now I haven’t been to Patong only Bangkok and Pattaya but even those two feel a bit different with Bangkok having alot of shops and the feeling of brothels on many corners and nuru shops where Pattaya is more of a bar and party scene
and I haven't been to Pattaya ,,but it's well documented as the absolute SIN CITY of asia and nothing is off limits. I have no delusions about Perth ever matching Thailand 😂😂
 
and I haven't been to Pattaya ,,but is well documented as the absolute SIN CITY of asia and nothing is of limits. I have no delusions about Perth matching Thailand 😂😂
Mate is exceptional, will say I think people believe they can get away with anything over there which is false because the cops will come and fleece the hell out of you as that’s where the money is, they sit there at intersections with hundreds of thais wearing no helmets but as soon as they see a tourist or Indian they stop and charge em, same with trying to rip off locals the cops won’t hear two sides they will just charge you.

Only thing to get use to is so many the bars are so open that you get stuck seeing some blokes getting over the top handys with woman just playing with their dicks the entire time and they always sit everyone so close together.

But at the same time the constant teasing is great, I was at the back of one the bars and the girl grabbed it but I wasn’t hard then she did it again and was like why aren’t you hard ? And I’m just like well because nothing really making it stand and she leans back and grinds into me for ages getting the lap dances you expect to get from strip clubs then turns reaches and pulls my dick out and just plays with it and is like yay it’s awake and seems happy which again the entire experience was 1 bar drink for her which is like $15, you don’t get that here at all and you pay $100 for a “lap dance” here which feels like the most unsexual thing ever
 
I have been to Pattaya twice and omg.....its INSANE...wish I knew this place when I was bit younger...all the desires come true there...the more I go to pattaya the sadder I get on the plane back to Perth...bit Perth os the place to earn and save money and Pattaya is the place to spend the money...its a go to place for any punter...cheers
 
I have been to Thailand numerous times in the last few years. Agreed the quality and service is way beyond the general Thai girls in Perth. The best punts l had were from women l met on sites like Thai Friendly. Freelance girls and others that just need extra financial help
 
Back
Top