• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

TGIF boobs [NSFW]

W

WRXXXR

End of a very long work week (for some!) and its been scientifically proven that its always better to end it with some boobs :)

All sizes, ages, shapes, colours welcome so everyones happy!

tumblr_lahx39c3Ey1qdgd5bo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep!! Gotta love boobies.

I saw 8 of them this afternoon at the Charles and two belonged to the lovely Elektra of Xotica who is now Miss Nude Australia first runner-up. The other six were pretty nice too.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
WOW.........the size of these boobs is rather scary............have of it would do and would look very sexy indeed. Sometimes 'big' is too much.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
WOW.........the size of these boobs is rather scary............have of it would do and would look very sexy indeed. Sometimes 'big' is too much.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not to mention the bad back in a few years time. Petite is lovely Eh Rochelle?
What do they say more than a mouthful is a waste?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Lol I agree and they are very handy indeed.......never needed a bra in my life and my nipples won't hang down on my belly button in years to come.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S

Saige

WOW...imagine burying your face in those..............................

xxxxxx

waterbaby

Silver Member
You would need to be a qualified structural engineer to design a bra to keep those monsters under control. Bit of an 'ABC' man myself !

W

WRXXXR

Not quiet Friday and i'd hate for you all to think i'm bias so heres some small ones and some really fake ones cause there's plenty who like either
Girls, FWIW, no matter how hot you may be, blokes generally don't like these undies ;)
I love Heidi lol
sheyla_hershey.jpg

69720_sheyla_mediariot_12_123_43lo_254-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: