Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
Here are some of my hints
IMG_4740.jpeg
IMG_4741.jpeg

doob

Legend Member
The Burj Khalifa, presently the world's tallest building. I worked on it and helped with parts of the build in my first job. Yes indeed, it was my first erection!
1713275868867.png

doob

Legend Member
Mini Moke, absolute stunner
If you can buy a roadworthy one these days, it'll be nothing short of a miracle. The Mini Mokes will never pass a pit test now due to its lack of safety requirements. The only way to get one these days is one that's always had its rego renewed continually or somehow had all the modern day roadworthy adjustments done which I doubt thorougly.

Streaker

Silver Member
If you can buy a roadworthy one these days, it'll be nothing short of a miracle. The Mini Mokes will never pass a pit test now due to its lack of safety requirements. The only way to get one these days is one that's always had its rego renewed continually or somehow had all the modern day roadworthy adjustments done which I doubt thorougly.
I was always looking for a Triumph Herald Convertible with overdrive when I was younger. Found two but had to get a daily driver due to the miles I was doing :(

Reactions: Nev

doob

Legend Member
I was always looking for a Triumph Herald Convertible with overdrive when I was younger. Found two but had to get a daily driver due to the miles I was doing :(
I remember the first Triumph I came across. I ripped it off her tits and we both fucked each other's brains out.