TBC - Vivian

Snowy

Legend Member
Did a walk in on Monday Night at TBC , the lovely Vivian greeted me in the hallway saying hello to me she then said do you want to try the new girl? I said no I want you is that okay to which she said yes. What followed next was a great medium to hard massage with a lot of talking between us, really puts in a great effort , next was a bit of a tease which was very nice, then the hot towels extra's discussed, I was given a very sexy body slide including reverse slide , nice view - haha , Vivian is a great lady to spend an hour with as her service is excellent.

W

Wayne10

Great review. I have only seen her once, I think I need to visit her again.!!

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Thanks Vivian, enjoyed your massage today and for looking after me through the whole session, everything feels great :)

luvatug

Gold Member
Spent some time with the lovely Vivian today after promising earlier in-forum to drop in and say hi and certainly was not disappointed. Massage was one of the best I have had for a while. The tease before hot towels and the post flip extras left me a bit weak in the knees.

Vivian is a lady worth a visit to.
I've made my appointment for next week, here's hoping that I have a similar experience, had a few not so good just lately and almost planning to give up.

T

TBC - Vivian

Did a walk in on Monday Night at TBC , the lovely Vivian greeted me in the hallway saying hello to me she then said do you want to try the new girl? I said no I want you is that okay to which she said yes. What followed next was a great medium to hard massage with a lot of talking between us, really puts in a great effort , next was a bit of a tease which was very nice, then the hot towels extra's discussed, I was given a very sexy body slide including reverse slide , nice view - haha , Vivian is a great lady to spend an hour with as her service is excellent.

Thank you hun. I did not see this one before mwah xxx

WechatIMG8773.jpeg

ScottyPPP

Silver Member
I have to back up the great reviews for Vivian. I finished work early last week and thought I would try out TBC for the 1st time. Vivian came straight down the hallway as I walked in. Taken to a nice large room and asked some nicely to get naked and lay on the table. Nice hard massage as my shoulders were tight with some light teasing. Asked what I would like on the flip and with Vivian busting out of her green dress I went for the full body slide. All up a great 1 hr with the very sexy Vivian....just have to finish work early more oftern 😉