TBC - New Vanessa photos. The best ones yet I think.

D

Deleted member 49173

Of course Vanessa looks absolutely fabulous in these hoĺey top and ripped fishnets photos .. HOTT ♨

Snowy

Legend Member
Hi guys

Would you say that these are her best photos? Let us know yes for no and why ?
Sometimes I think you can show a bit too much of your ladies Vivian, we who have seen the lovely Vanessa know what she looks like naked.
I just think that maybe showing too much of your ladies attributes is not very smart, don't get me wrong Vanessa is a sexy lady, but if I kept seeing
these sort of photo's then there would be no need to come to TBC because there would be no surprises to see.
What about you post the same sort of photo's of yourself in the same top, we would all like to see that.
Sorry Vivian but that's just my opinion.

mike hunt

Everyday should be steak and blow job day🥩
Gold Member
Sometimes I think you can show a bit too much of your ladies Vivian, we who have seen the lovely Vanessa know what she looks like naked.
I just think that maybe showing too much of your ladies attributes is not very smart, don't get me wrong Vanessa is a sexy lady, but if I kept seeing
these sort of photo's then there would be no need to come to TBC because there would be no surprises to see.
What about you post the same sort of photo's of yourself in the same top, we would all like to see that.

Bro 😳 said nobody ever....

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Sorry Vivian but that's just my opinion.

Difference between seeing and doing 😉

mike hunt

Everyday should be steak and blow job day🥩
Gold Member
Don't understand your comment.

no one would say that V is advertising “too much” skin, seeing them naked only makes me want to enlighten my other sense lures me in!! Being sheepish and suggesting that when advertising a WL finer qualities that then should cover up, I can’t say I agree

but every one has a opinion right 🙂

Snowy

Legend Member
no one would say that V is advertising “too much” skin, seeing them naked only makes me want to enlighten my other sense lures me in!! Being sheepish and suggesting that when advertising a WL finer qualities that then should cover up, I can’t say I agree

but every one has a opinion right 🙂
Maybe I'm wrong mike hunt but Vivian did ask, I get treated very well at TBC, love all of the ladies, but I personally like a little left to the imagination, she
doesn't need to advertise her ladies like this, just my opinion, not trying to offend anyone either. Not saying that they should cover up, but for advertising as a Massage Parlor it looks a bit more than just that, so sooner rather than later it will be closed by the Council especially by some of the reviews done by the members. I hope I'm wrong about that, time will tell, but there is too much skin on display for a massage parlor.

Last edited:

Snowy

Legend Member
Nope sorry -looks like a street tart. I like her in a tight fitting numbers (the red, yellow or flesh ones) that she can step out of. Honestly if I walked in and saw that i'd walk out.
100% with you kendo outfit is a poor choice, surprised Vanessa would wear this sort of crap, doesn't suit her at all.

Channelle

Legend Member
100% with you kendo outfit is a poor choice, surprised Vanessa would wear this sort of crap, doesn't suit her at all.
Agree with much of what you are saying Snowy.
With my derailed opinion, it is why I consistently say I love some of the Comfort Massage photos - lots of super sexy ladies dressed very attractively.
Just different approaches from different shops on ways to advertise.

T

Tania Admin

I believe what Snowy is trying to say is Leave A Little More To The Imagination. Which is actually a very good advertising tactic. Entice them with a little so they want to go and see more. It is also Massage Parlour advertising.

Lingus

Legend Member
😇

For my part, perhaps I should apologise for Vanessa baring so much of her gorgeous derriere in the first of the pix above ... I couldn't help myself and pretty much blunted my incisors as I chewed my way through that formerly pristine pair of black fishnet pantyhose ... fortunately, I consult a very understanding dentist who doesn't criticise me for such reckless behaviour !

Channelle

Legend Member
And lets not forget sometimes, (hopefully Everytime), the girls have a say in what photos are used.
Although no faces, some are much more comfortable in this type of photo than others would be be.
Some may even provide the shop with their own photo to used for any ads.
As someone said, different strokes (probably lots more for Vanessa's photo) for different folks.
[I may have added a little bit there]

D

Deleted member 49173

that's sweet Ramper ..
I bet there's a few here who like her in nothing even more than anything .. lol