TBC - New Malaysian Selina, young, slim, long legs, and snow white skin (pics)

Space

Gold Member
Up to you. Or come and see. Some girl give photo but don’t like to take photo .

Girl are very fussy sometimes when taking photo
Yes I understand. Just don’t say “All photos real. Come in find out”. It’s a turnover point when I see luring tactics like that. Just be honest and let everyone know if wl is not happy to have real photos of herself up.

Mopar63

Gold Member
Up to you. Or come and see. Some girl give photo but don’t like to take photo .

Girl are very fussy sometimes when taking photo

What’s the world coming to, Girls being fussy, I can’t believe it. The next thing you know they’ll want mirrors in the powder room. Lol
I’m sure she is beautiful in person, and such a sexy name is Selina, just kind of rolls off the tongue. 👅

A

Annoyance

From my experiences, full malay or indo are usually darker in skin tone compared to Chinese which is in most cases pale. Just look at Sara from Cocos she's full malay.

Sketcher

Diamond Member
There’s also Indian ethnicities from Malaysia and Singapore, with mix-racials being quite common.

A

Annoyance

Exactly Sketcher and if they've got pale skin it's usually due to having a Chinese makeup present. I have yet to see a pure breed have whiter skin which is always darker in most cases. Light brown was the best I've seen on a pure bred malay or indo.

Sketcher

Diamond Member
From my experiences, full malay or indo are usually darker in skin tone compared to Chinese which is in most cases pale. Just look at Sara from Cocos she's full malay.

Hanna aka Mary aka Sophia with Coco’s/Evelyn Mei aka Jolin on WeChat is also mainly ethnic Malay (with Indian and maybe Arab mix.) She is advertised as Cambodian lol and back working in Innaloo.

;) how’s that for mash-up.

Joey

Silver Member
Hanna aka Mary aka Sophia with Coco’s/Evelyn Mei aka Jolin on WeChat is also mainly ethnic Malay (with Indian and maybe Arab mix.) She is advertised as Cambodian lol and back working in Innaloo.

;) how’s that for mash-up.
Thanks for this. Now that you mention it, she does look like Hanna/Mary. Shame as I was interested in "Cambodian" Sophia.

A

Annoyance

Heh there's also a possibility that she from Brunei too since most of the pop there are that skin tone. Which is close to Malaysia also. I found a fair few mix Chinese/indo or Chinese/malay quite cute or pretty in my time over there.

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Mixes in Filipino and Thai girls too.
Often the Melayu mix are more accommodating and less likely to complain than China/Korean.

D

Deleted member 49173

Thanks for this. Now that you mention it, she does look like Hanna/Mary. Shame as I was interested in "Cambodian" Sophia.
doobs .. I'm not use whether that's blatant racism .. or KISS ??
either way its hilarious that someones grand parents affect your choice of punt.

Joey

Silver Member
doobs .. I'm not use whether that's blatant racism .. or KISS ??
either way its hilarious that someones grand parents affect your choice of punt.
What's KISS?

It's about variety. Besides it's naive to think that race is never a factor, regarding attraction.

A

Annoyance

So much for seeing Selina on Thursday thought she'll be on todays roster. Ah well. It's Tiny Tina again. Must be the same Tina.
Guess im saving money this wk...