TBC - new girl Nanny starting today. Slim, pretty, tall, and young.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Love to see her in that bikini during an appointment. My teeth are very handy at undoing ties. 😁

MaxDD

Gold Member
Ive seen her.

The red bikini photos are real.

She has a phenomenal body!
Shes young, maybe very early 20s, and currently even wearing braces.
Her breasts are spectacular and I think are very much real, however she was only offering limited extras( I was wanting more than the base option but I respected her limits and didn't push it) so I didn't get a totally close look to comfirm. They look and feel amazing though. Perky nipples.
She was friendly enough, massage was ok.
However TBH, I found her service to be a little cold.
She is very pretty tho and has an awesome body.

MaxDD

Gold Member
Did anyone else try her before we went into Lockdown?
Did you have a similar experience?

newbieton

Silver Member
Tried nanny recently. Terrible service. Totally disinterested. Only massaged my legs and was asking bout extras within 10 minutes. She wanted to charge $70 for topless. It was hopeless. I concur with other punters. Never again. Please save ur time n money
Copy that.

Alchemy

Gold Member
And i went a second time to see if had been an off day the first time....but no it was still cold disinterested and crap.

Pouyt

Silver Member
Tried nanny recently. Terrible service. Totally disinterested. Only massaged my legs and was asking bout extras within 10 minutes. She wanted to charge $70 for topless. It was hopeless. I concur with other punters. Never again. Please save ur time n money

best right hand calf massage SOR. 🤣🤣

Bibimbap

Bronze Member
She said it was $70 for topless HR cos it was a quiet day. I said I have always paid $80 for nude n $50 for topless. I actually didn’t want to pay either cos the massage was so hopeless. Well the $50 would have been better spent buying a meal in Hulme court. She was facing away from me and refused my request to see her tits, My last 3 experience s at this place have been so bad. Never again!