TBC Myaree

Coolhandluke

Silver Member
Fellow punters, this place seems to get consistently good feedback on the quality of girls. I'm usually a massage and HR type of punter but thinking about pushing the boat out with a 30min or 1hr FS session. Was wondering if anyone can provide the low down on which, if any, of the current girls at TBC potentially offer that and at what sort of price. Please PM me any details. Much appreciated. Coolhand.

JackAD

Gold Member
Fellow punters, this place seems to get consistently good feedback on the quality of girls. I'm usually a massage and HR type of punter but thinking about pushing the boat out with a 30min or 1hr FS session. Was wondering if anyone can provide the low down on which, if any, of the current girls at TBC potentially offer that and at what sort of price. Please PM me any details. Much appreciated. Coolhand.
Don't know about TBC who did advertise here.

Been there a couple times in the past but no FS.

Maybe consider Cici who advertises here and is located in Dianella now, if that is not too far.

I've been once and had a good time as have others who have posted reviews.

Sorry can't help with your query re TBC

Tanky

Gold Member
Went twice to TBC and both times FS was given,neither girl looked as good in person as the photo or age suggested but Its still a shame they don't advertise anymore

Tanky

Gold Member
Girl no 2 was Queena who came after girl no 1 Vivian.Hoping too finally getting round to giving Jessica or holly a Try

Coolhandluke

Silver Member
Don't know about TBC who did advertise here.

Been there a couple times in the past but no FS.

Maybe consider Cici who advertises here and is located in Dianella now, if that is not too far.

I've been once and had a good time as have others who have posted reviews.

Sorry can't help with your query re TBC
Thanks for the tips mate. The feedback so far indicates that Queena, Hollie and Fiona all do FS. Maybe they need to get to the punter a bit before they'll go there. Hoping to get down there on wed or Thursday night as my best laid plans for the weekend fell through. Will let you know how I go mate.

Tanky

Gold Member
Thanks for the tips mate. The feedback so far indicates that Queena, Hollie and Fiona all do FS. Maybe they need to get to the punter a bit before they'll go there. Hoping to get down there on wed or Thursday night as my best laid plans for the weekend fell through. Will let you know how I go mate.
Punter just needs too ask politely

oturan

Silver Member
Queena looks hot in the new photos but your saying she's not as advertised?
Also can u PM me the details for the service?
Thx

Blintz

Silver Member
Does TBC post some where else now where you can keep up to date on who's available on what days etc?