TBC Linda 19/02/20

cloudkill

Silver Member
As mentioned in the TBC roster thread, I had a choice to go today or go tmrw, Wednesday Linda-melody vs. Thurs Jessica-sky. I couldn't wait of course so I headed down to see what happens. Walk in, I assumed the petite Asian responding to the door is melody, asked for who else is available, Linda was. Linda just had the better overall vibes so I picked her, and bought an hour. She's very chatty, good English, she can talk if u hit the right topic. Her massage is actually pretty good too, several times she gets on the table and gets to work on my butt, and meaningful kneads on my back, with the very slightest hint of suggestive touching . Several times also she would go at the head of the massage table and massage from that angle, I would just stare at her and when she got the hint I was up for more she lowered her covered breasts to my face level and just linger there, giggling when I buried my self I them. My hands also found the back of her legs. Extras were offered and eagerly taken. She really enjoys what she was doing.

Afterwards, we had sometime left and she massaged my front also, and scrubbed off the oil. She didn't have to do that extra massage at the end, but she gets points for it. I highly recommend her.i look forward to 2nd visit.

BTW she's on this Saturday, a one time thing as Saturday isn't her day, cos she's temp subbing in for a girl on holidays.

MaxDD

Gold Member
Can recommend.
She gives a very good Dyson option that was slow and included ball licking and plenty of eye contact. Also fantastic visually looking in mirror.
Cute little triangle landing strip and butt that would look great in reverse cowgirl(I didnt go FS option)
Almost completely flat chested but nipples are responsive and get hard.
Very good massage for an AMP and very friendly chatty.
Needs to work on her tease tho.
Id definitely see her again

Last edited: