TBC - Korean Jessica review

R

RustyShack69

Had my first hour with Korean Jessica and I am kicking myself for not having seen her sooner.

The massage is strictly relaxing, no knots are going to be worked out, but you will feel a million bucks by the end. There is a lot of brushing the balls on the leg part of the massage, and once the hot towel comes out, her hand goes straight for the old fella and teases you slowly for a good amount of time. No flipping and getting straight into it like some others.

After I was flipped the best option available was a nude HJ. Jessica's body is incredible. Thin, with a nice arse and incredible tits, and a bit of fuzz which I like. The HJ itself is mind blowing. I felt as if I was outside my body at times. Her technique is a slow build of pressure and touch. At times it feels like you are being stroked by the lightest touch possible. There is no rush here. Groping her tits and arse is a great bonus. Once you are done, and you've been cleaned up she remains naked and massages your front, giving you a nice view til you are ready to leave.

I'm already planing my next massage.

nard

Bronze Member
Couldn't agree more with the review. Great relaxing massage and awesome goodies at the end.

ddpcarter

Bronze Member
Great review, thanks Rusty. Will be heading to Perth next week and will drop by for sure. Jessica sounds amazing.

D

Deleted member 49173

Had my first hour with Korean Jessica and I am kicking myself for not having seen her sooner.

The massage is strictly relaxing, no knots are going to be worked out, but you will feel a million bucks by the end. There is a lot of brushing the balls on the leg part of the massage, and once the hot towel comes out, her hand goes straight for the old fella and teases you slowly for a good amount of time. No flipping and getting straight into it like some others.

After I was flipped the best option available was a nude HJ. Jessica's body is incredible. Thin, with a nice arse and incredible tits, and a bit of fuzz which I like. The HJ itself is mind blowing. I felt as if I was outside my body at times. Her technique is a slow build of pressure and touch. At times it feels like you are being stroked by the lightest touch possible. There is no rush here. Groping her tits and arse is a great bonus. Once you are done, and you've been cleaned up she remains naked and massages your front, giving you a nice view til you are ready to leave.

I'm already planing my next massage.

by ' best option ' do you mean best of the options or ??? ie, is that the most intimate option offered ? or , have you've tried her other options and decided no thnx , not again .. ?

F

Fried fred

I saw Jessica on Tuesday, was a good punt, I think I click more with Tina, but she doesn’t work @ TBC on Tuesday and what’s a guy to do..? Good massage, good extras, and massage after extras also good. Lovely lady x