TBC 4hands.

downsouth

Silver Member
Hi All,
Been out of the loop for a long long time so I decided to get back on the horse (so to speak) & it was TBC that made me want to have another run.
Made contact a week ago to make a 1 hour four hands booking and treat myself as I've read a lot of good things about TBC.
Confirmed time and length of booking the day before and which two girls I wanted to see.
Rocked up at agreed time and was feeling pretty bummed that my booking wasn't kept and they were pretty busy.
Ended up with what I felt was a pretty disappointing service.
Spent time with two girls for a short time, with one having to leave when another customer came and the only moment I felt that they got excited was when they saw the wad of cash I had on me.
They did succeed in relieving me of a good portion of that wad I had, all the while chatting amongst themselves. (Not in English)
From what I read, this is generally a pretty well run establishment.
I feel like I just came at a bad time, even though I had pre booked well in advance & unfortunately I won't be returning.

Snowy

Legend Member
Hi All,
Been out of the loop for a long long time so I decided to get back on the horse (so to speak) & it was TBC that made me want to have another run.
Made contact a week ago to make a 1 hour four hands booking and treat myself as I've read a lot of good things about TBC.
Confirmed time and length of booking the day before and which two girls I wanted to see.
Rocked up at agreed time and was feeling pretty bummed that my booking wasn't kept and they were pretty busy.
Ended up with what I felt was a pretty disappointing service.
Spent time with two girls for a short time, with one having to leave when another customer came and the only moment I felt that they got excited was when they saw the wad of cash I had on me.
They did succeed in relieving me of a good portion of that wad I had, all the while chatting amongst themselves. (Not in English)
From what I read, this is generally a pretty well run establishment.
I feel like I just came at a bad time, even though I had pre booked well in advance & unfortunately I won't be returning.
Sorry to hear of your experience normally you get good service at TBC, the booking you made the previous week should have been honoured, sadly this can & does happen at many parlours, maybe booking a week in advance is too much notice, evidently your booking wasn't written down by the person you spoke to. I walk out if my booking isn't honoured because I don't want to see any other lady other than the one I was looking forward to seeing. This way the parlour loses out on getting your money, I simply go to another Parlour, then when I have time I ring the offending Parlour on the phone & have a go at them for not honouring my booking with them.

Mopar63

Gold Member
I can understand your frustration DS, unfortunately the 4 hand massage becomes a victim of TBC popularity, meaning these massages, as nice as they are for the punter, are really only popular with the house when it’s quiet, at any AMP.
I had a similar mix up with a booking on my first visit to TBC, but such was the quality of my replacement on that day I did return and return and so on. I know the feeling at the time is not a good one regarding not honouring a booking, but I also can say the girls at this establishment certainly have the skills to quickly quell the fires of your frustration.
“C’est la vie a punters lament”