TalkinSex Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
Hi Everyone.

Just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on a Talkinsex Party?

Locations
Entertainment
(How much u'd be willing to pay)

etc etc.

Let me know =)

Aaron

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
Something central - Northbridge, Perth
depends where we all are, i mean there is heaps of cool cafes in Freo, and all up the coast, for me there not close

maybe a poll?

Price : simple price, simple meal, this time of year has enough expense

Is a home location an option, more intimate, and people can bring a plate

P

pawers

hi i love to chat with u can u? send me a chat a/c or room name

Y

youngrabbit

is this open to all? kinda new to this and would love to chat to a few people in a relaxed atmosphere

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Aaron, don't think Northbridge appropriate THIS time of year...parking problems, full venues etc.

But agree something quiet central would be best.

Manhattans, lower end of Albany Highway and a Monday or Tuesday evening would be ok for around 30 people... Drinks and finger food available at good price...

And if up to say 12 people wanted to indulge in an 'orgy' or similar, then we could accomodate that in our Burswood facility..

What you think?

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Sounds like a good idea Aaron, Though wouldn't it be better to organise it in the new year.
Get over the Xmas do's and so forth.
Would be nice to meet some of the people that have been on here for awhile.
There would be alot of people that know each other from swinging parties etc. but still alot of single people that would be nice to meet..

perth_swinging

Here for a good time
Silver Member
Sounds like a great idea. Maybe a club like Sir Stefan suggests? A half-way between private house and restaurant. Would be great to meet people off here.

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
Thanks Guys - Keep the suggestions flowing in.

What's everyone opinion on AFTER X-mas - (Something to look forward to in the new year)

A!

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Hi Aaron, I think before and after Christmas would be good... but timing for a before christmas event may be a little difficult.

So here is my suggestion for the future...

Why don't we have a regular monthly 'get together' for forum members.... and to make it 'easy' for everyone to diarise, why not make it mid month...that is to say the SECOND Saturday in EACH month.... we meet at the same location, (Say 'Manhattans') for drinks, snacks and chat...then those who wish to may 'retreat' to a more 'private' location for 'afters' may do so... what you think?

Buzz

Foundation Member
great suggestion SS. I have been to manhattans. would be well suited. Depending on date time etc i will be there to join the fun

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Manhattans is a Bar/Restaurant built in an old 'gutted' warehouse on Albany Highway, near the causeway, opposite John Hughes used car yard.

Being on the outer 'fringe' of theVvictoria Park 'cafe strip' it is very well suited as a 'meeting place'... where, on the specified evening, fellow Forum Followers, could meet, casually for a drink, chat and a bite to eat (for those who wanted to eat)... and discuss what else we/they might get up to later that evening...

Then those keen to 'carry on' could depart to a suitable, pre-arranged venue to play out their fantasies.

C

Curious1

I see. Cheers for the info.....not that it matters now, i think im flying back to work 20th December. :(

G

girl99

I see. Cheers for the info.....not that it matters now, i think im flying back to work 20th December. :(

the 20th is a sunday and any later in the month it wont be before xmas .... so .... looks like Curious1 is available

:ky:

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
the 20th is a sunday and any later in the month it wont be before xmas .... so .... looks like Curious1 is available

:ky:

Wow girl99 you were sharp picking up on that one so quickly.... well done.

Me thinks with a sharp wit like that you make good party girl.... maybe you could pop out of the cake as the main prize?

C

Curious1

maybe you could pop out of the cake as the main prize?

No she cant, by the time that is needed, i plan to have her in a cheap dodgy hotel on Great Eastern Highway doing some pretty sleazy things to her seeing as she is soooooo keen for me to be there! :la::love76::icon_blow
All i can say Girl, is you had better dress pretty ok. :whip2:

p.s. depending on the date/time ill be there. As i am going away for quite a while, need to spend some time with family and friends.

G

girl99

Wow girl99 you were sharp picking up on that one so quickly.... well done.

Me thinks with a sharp wit like that you make good party girl.... maybe you could pop out of the cake as the main prize?

nah ...... wouldn't cater to the taste of many .... not even a boobie prize cause they r only small

C

Curious1

nah ...... wouldn't cater to the taste of many .... not even a boobie prize cause they r only small

Well i like cake. :D
And as for the boobie prize being small. Please email me some pictures of them so i can judicate. Thanks. :D

p.s. kidding!

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Maybe Girl99 would like to come along to the party and be the raffle 'prize' then???

C

Curious1

I hope it could be come a regularish thing as i wont be able to attend much until April/may *sigh*

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
I hope it could be come a regularish thing as i wont be able to attend much until April/may *sigh*

It CAN become a regular monthly 'get together' as I suggested in an earlier post.... all we need is enough interest from our forum friends... and then Aaron and i can take care of the rest.

So lets have a show of hands...who's up for it...a forum 'Get Together', once a month throughout 2010..... Or if you find a 'get together' to be a bit of a boring sounding name... we could call it 'Roxoff Monthly'.... what do you all say???

E

erob473

lol and then fizzled!

But my 5 cents worth, did anyone maybe consider a BBQ type thing on an afternoon say at kings park, trigg beach park, more of outdoors fun afternoon perhaps, can be a simple sausage sizzle and BYO event, no costs for venues etc.

Just a thought :)

Status
Not open for further replies.