• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Talkinsex.com Banned In Indonesia

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
Hey everyone,
So I've been trying to use the forum from Bali but when I do the Goverment sends me to a page that claim that Talkinsex.com is an Online Gambling/Fraud site.

Was wondering has anyone ever had any dealings with getting these sorts of bans lifted or reasssesed.

Adult sites are allowed here, so I think we are banned from a long time ago.

All of the Langtrees sites work, Just not the forum......

SO.....

Now to the Tech Nerds of our forum. I know having a backup domain can be bad for SEO, BUT......
Could we setup a secret domain name like nothingtoseehere.cc and have the Forum also on here??????

I want to use the forum in the Qantas Lounge too but Its always blody blocked. A secret domain would stop this problem......

Happy2

Legend Member
We weren't able to connect in Noumea a couple of years ago As it's a French protectorate and nothing to do with prostitution is allowed So locanto ,our innocent little site, massage republic etc all com up with a NON

dan60

Diamond Member
Hey everyone,
So I've been trying to use the forum from Bali but when I do the Goverment sends me to a page that claim that Talkinsex.com is an Online Gambling/Fraud site.

Was wondering has anyone ever had any dealings with getting these sorts of bans lifted or reasssesed.

Adult sites are allowed here, so I think we are banned from a long time ago.

All of the Langtrees sites work, Just not the forum......

SO.....

Now to the Tech Nerds of our forum. I know having a backup domain can be bad for SEO, BUT......
Could we setup a secret domain name like nothingtoseehere.cc and have the Forum also on here??????

I want to use the forum in the Qantas Lounge too but Its always blody blocked. A secret domain would stop this problem......
have you tried a VPN?
try using 'epic' browser, it has a free VPN built in.
you would have to download epic browser.
i just tried it and it seems they have changed the settings, but not too difficult to add VPN.
you have to add the epic encrypted proxy VPN service manually now.
once you opened the epic browser, under the search box, there is a link to the 'epic extension store', just tick VPN.
on the URL line there is an umbrella, download, and now, an epic proxy button.
click the epic proxy, turn to 'ON' and pick your country.
their new settings seem to send you to yahoo all the time, not good.
in the URL line, i just typed in 'google.com' and searched for TS from east coast USA site.
it worked for me, but only from a google search.

type TS into the address bar, not the search box
the address bar uses google automatically

Last edited: