• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Tombigcock

Bronze Member
Hi all.. I'm new to perth.. I have recently had an experience with a t girl and since then it's all I can think about.. It's opened my eyes to another side of my sexuality and I'm looking for like minded people or tg/tv/cd to explore and have fun with.

Please be genuine as I am aswell.. I'm 33, nice body , non smoker and keep healthy..

Thank you in advance

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
TransSasha-img.jpg
Hello Darlings,

I'm 24 year old Sasha, a stunning, vivacious and fully functional feminine Asian transexual girl. I have an amazing gym toned sensous body with soft olive complexion.I take great pride in my appearance with a clean living lifestyle and am always superbly manicured and dressed in the most sexy lingerie for my discerning clients. I'm intelligent, friendly, open minded and a really easy going person who love to share a good laugh and glass of wine.

My Measurements:170 cm catwalk model legs, 57 kg, and dress size 4-6 with my body measurements at 40D-24-38 and firm 7 inch ready to bring a smile to your face.

My eyes are a beautiful almond brown and i have soft smooth perfumed smooth skin all over to complete my champange glass figure. Glossy red full lips and the most beautiful perky D cup breasts, tiny catwalk model waist and firm bubble butt that i will leave you wanting more and more..!
My photos are recent and not in any way photos shopped. What you see is what you get!

If you are first timer or just curious i will make sure you feel completly comfortable with me in a warm, clean and sexy environment. From our first embrace you will be wanting more and more and will never forget that moment. I offer a compplete girlfriend experience and really enjoy getting to know my select clients.

Available for travel and overnight bookings and i guarantee you the ultimate transexual experience.

What are you waiting for?? Pick up the phone now and your wildest fantasy will become Our reality

kisses
Sasha

Tombigcock

Bronze Member
TransSasha-img.jpg
Hello Darlings,

I'm 24 year old Sasha, a stunning, vivacious and fully functional feminine Asian transexual girl. I have an amazing gym toned sensous body with soft olive complexion.I take great pride in my appearance with a clean living lifestyle and am always superbly manicured and dressed in the most sexy lingerie for my discerning clients. I'm intelligent, friendly, open minded and a really easy going person who love to share a good laugh and glass of wine.

My Measurements:170 cm catwalk model legs, 57 kg, and dress size 4-6 with my body measurements at 40D-24-38 and firm 7 inch ready to bring a smile to your face.

My eyes are a beautiful almond brown and i have soft smooth perfumed smooth skin all over to complete my champange glass figure. Glossy red full lips and the most beautiful perky D cup breasts, tiny catwalk model waist and firm bubble butt that i will leave you wanting more and more..!
My photos are recent and not in any way photos shopped. What you see is what you get!

If you are first timer or just curious i will make sure you feel completly comfortable with me in a warm, clean and sexy environment. From our first embrace you will be wanting more and more and will never forget that moment. I offer a compplete girlfriend experience and really enjoy getting to know my select clients.

Available for travel and overnight bookings and i guarantee you the ultimate transexual experience.

What are you waiting for?? Pick up the phone now and your wildest fantasy will become Our reality

kisses
Sasha
Wow you are really beautiful and have very beautiful eyes.. Paying for sex is not what I'm after and free fun is also not what I'm here for.. I'm more interested in getting to know a girl and see where the relationship will take us..
But as I said you are very beautiful and I'm sure many many guys will contact you. Enjoy the rest of your day

Tom 26

Bronze Member
Snap mate! Can't stop looking on the net but i'm not sure if i've got the balls to go and see a t-girl. What's it like?

Tombigcock

Bronze Member
It's actually fantastic.. She was an Asian tgirl with beautiful smooth skin, long black hair, nicest little body and nice boobs.. Just perfect.. If you enjoy watching it on the net you will enjoy it even more when you are with a tgirl..
Especially if she is enjoying your company it makes for s great night.. Just relax and follow your feelings..

indigo

Gold Member
Hi Tom,
Im also very curious to explore this ts scene....having been thinking for a long time but havent really gathered the courage to make that shot.....how was the ts you saw as mentioned....is she good for first timers like me....would really appreciate if you can pm me the details. .....thanks

Tombigcock

Bronze Member
The girl I was with indigo was a girl I met in a club. She was not a working girl. But I heard there is a club in Perth called Connections so it might be worth trying there and see how you go, or simply contact the girl at the start of this thread and have a chat to her

indigo

Gold Member
Mary,
The reason im reluctant to call and ask prices is that a lot of times the girls feel offended and become abusive if you don't agree to their prices..if you dont book they think you are cheap shit asshole wasting their time..revealing the prices avoids this embarrassment of saying no for whatever reason. ....in the end someone's service is only worth what we punters are ready to pay...

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Xcuse me but how r u suposed to no the prices unless u ak....all it is is a phone call .
if you're reluctant to call her what are u gonna b like IF you eva meat he

Down boy

Gold Member
If you're serious about booking a T girl you'd be also looking on other sites.
She advertises on cracker etc.
Prices are clear.
Location/city is clear.
Looks are hubba hubba.
BTW. She left 3 days ago.
Pretty sure Alice was just passing on details.

Bigmick

Legend Member
Hi Tom,
Im also very curious to explore this ts scene....having been thinking for a long time but havent really gathered the courage to make that shot.....how was the ts you saw as mentioned....is she good for first timers like me....would really appreciate if you can pm me the details. .....thanks
If you are a first timer you can't go past Iya. And her prices are on her add in backpage

Bigmick

Legend Member
In Perth there is Abby Jacobs, but good luck talking to her unless you like to be abused over texts and emails!!

wigglewiggle

Silver Member
Have had many T girls but not all in Australia. They are a total turn on and I have gotten more adventurous over the years with them. I would love to meet one in a club somewhere so far never had the luck. Not sure what connections is like I would love some info from others about which clubs they hand out and also what connections is like please.
Would love to hook up with a T girl in a club toilet ummmmmm.

wigglewiggle

Silver Member
The girl I was with indigo was a girl I met in a club. She was not a working girl. But I heard there is a club in Perth called Connections so it might be worth trying there and see how you go, or simply contact the girl at the start of this thread and have a chat to her
Hey mate which club would love to meet some tgirls outside of the working girls

SiennaSinn

Sienna Sin
Gold Member
Hi guys

I've been working privately for 2 years and I've noticed that a lot of men prefer a ts girl that's Australian.

Do u guys think that we Aussie girls look better than the foreigners in general? Just wondering

And would you prefer to see a ts in a parlour or privately. I've noticed that I get more work in a brothel than privately
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bigmick

Legend Member
You work privately? Where?
Interesting, as I have sent you a few PM's and you haven't responded to one of of them?

Rocketman

Gold Member
You work privately? Where?
Interesting, as I have sent you a few PM's and you haven't responded to one of of them?
I agree, its all about customer service - treat them (customers) like crap, ignoring contacts etc and matter what industry, particularly with today's social media coverage, the customers dry-up, justifiably & deservedly so.

bennybenny

Silver Member
Hi guys

I've been working privately for 2 years and I've noticed that a lot of men prefer a ts girl that's Australian.

Do u guys think that we Aussie girls look better than the foreigners in general? Just wondering

Aussie girls are always the best!!!