Syphilis is doing the rounds

Josie O

Bronze Member
Just a heads up everyone…according to a contact at the Health Dept, Syphilis is doing the rounds.
Stay safe out there peeps!

Linefall

Silver Member
Just a heads up everyone…according to a contact at the Health Dept, Syphilis is doing the rounds.
Stay safe out there peeps!
That's. a bad one. Got a friend who got it 2 years ago and she is still very sick. Feeling violently sick most days and very sick on the other days. No signs of letting up it's got to do it's thing 🤢

Lingus

Legend Member
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted infection (STI). It is caused by bacteria and can cause serious health problems if left untreated. However, it is easy to cure if found early.

Syphilis is rare in Australia, but the numbers are increasing, especially in men who have sex with men and young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people living in Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia and South Australia. There has also been an increase in the rate of syphilis in Victoria in recent years.

Text source ... ... https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/syphilis

Nina Stone

Gold Member
This is absolutely frightening to learn 😭 I must say, that the number of clients I have recently met with here in Perth who are shocked/surprised we carry out a visual health exam with gloves on prior to fun time - is increasing.

If you are an adult doing adult things, then being responsible for your sexual health is extremely important. This includes being understanding if workers aren’t comfortable providing particular services.

It is mind boggling to me that people can be so relaxed in relation to their sexual health 😱

Linefall

Silver Member
This is absolutely frightening to learn 😭 I must say, that the number of clients I have recently met with here in Perth who are shocked/surprised we carry out a visual health exam with gloves on prior to fun time - is increasing.

If you are an adult doing adult things, then being responsible for your sexual health is extremely important. This includes being understanding if workers aren’t comfortable providing particular services.

It is mind boggling to me that people can be so relaxed in relation to their sexual health 😱
Also most are not visible with the eye. So it's risky especially when no protection is used. So many places now prefer not to use condoms for especially oral. I've never heard of any place using a dam. It's ok until someone is infected with something life changing. It's not nice to see someone suffer like this, I know of one working lady who is ill all the time. That $50-100 dollars is not worth it if you get badly sick and can't work and make money. Some of the people who are infected obviously still go punting knowing they are going to spread it.

Last edited:

Josie O

Bronze Member

It is mind boggling to me that people can be so relaxed in relation to their sexual
Also most are not visible with the eye. So it's risky especially when no protection is used. So many places now prefer not to use condoms for especially oral. I've never heard of any place using a dam. It's ok until someone is infected with something life changing. It's not nice to see someone suffer like this, I know of one working lady who is ill all the time. That $50-100 dollars is not worth it if you get badly sick and can't work and make money. Some of the people who are infected obviously still go punting knowing they are going to spread it.

Attachments

• A761F097-FBBB-4EA6-B1FD-75186DE66AC0.jpeg
    A761F097-FBBB-4EA6-B1FD-75186DE66AC0.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 50

Linefall

Silver Member
I've been told that when the sore first appear they are not really visible but very contagious

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Not sure if they still do it but some navy ships had a 'Hot Seat' to be used only by sailors who had an STD. The medical officer kept it sanitised.
images.jpeg

Nina Stone

Gold Member
You’re absolutely right @Linefall which is why we do everything that we can to minimise the spread of infection by staying on top of our own sexual health, while also checking every client we meet with prior to play, and also using protection for all services. I personally use dams for oral on me, and check the mouths of clients also if kissing or oral on me is to be undertaken. You can never be too safe in my opinion! 💕

Nina Stone

Gold Member
You’re absolutely right @Linefall which is why we do everything that we can to minimise the spread of infection by staying on top of our own sexual health, while also checking every client we meet with prior to play, and also using protection for all services. I personally use dams for oral on me, and check the mouths of clients also if kissing or oral on me is to be undertaken. You can never be too safe in my opinion! 💕
Not sure if they still do it but some navy ships had a 'Hot Seat' to be used only by sailors who had an STD. The medical officer kept it sanitised.
View attachment 191391
This gives new meaning to the term for me but not surprising at all to learn this 😆

Linefall

Silver Member
You’re absolutely right @Linefall which is why we do everything that we can to minimise the spread of infection by staying on top of our own sexual health, while also checking every client we meet with prior to play, and also using protection for all services. I personally use dams for oral on me, and check the mouths of clients also if kissing or oral on me is to be undertaken. You can never be too safe in my opinion!
Perfectly said Nina

mrys

Legend Member
The cavalier approach some men have to unsafe sex is idiotic. An orgasm wearing a condom is just as good, yes it may take a little longer to get there but WTF it's not like we're not enjoying the extra time is it? If anything it's harder work for the lady than for us. I'm single and have no partner to consider when I punt but I still glove up by choice. Guys in committed relationships who don't practice safe sex when they punt are risking the health of an innocent who will NEVER forgive an STI. No balloon no party always!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thats one you can get from bbj and it is dangerous as no symptons for up to 2 years. Mind you many Kings died of this disease including Henry the 8th so maybe it will knock off some of the men that just don;t listen and some of the ladies that get to greedy for the extra's.
I love it when i find a worker that offers all her services at one price, because it tells me she values herself and those ladies often get the genuine presents and tips from grateful clients.