• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Super thin condoms - will girls accept BYO?

John The John

Silver Member
Left a post just a moment ago in a thread relating to natural services which made me think a lot more seriously about finding a source for some of the supposed 'micro' or 'ultra' thin condoms that are apparently available.

All the girls I see use these bulk pack Ansells or Four Seasons. They get the job done and are cheap, but man, seriously, they are like wearing a garden glove.

This post sent me off trolling about the net for a source of some of these new (relatively) Japanese micro/super/ultra thin condoms:

http://talkinsex.com/threads/natural-sex-really-that-common.50189/#post-412523

Which has led me to two brands:

Sagamis
Kimonos

Both seem to get a good rap as far as sensation and heat transfer goes - got to be worth a try I reckon.

So, two part question, most important first:

- How do WL's feel about using condoms that a punter supplies himself? I mean obviously they would have to be sealed, but would there be any other concerns?

- Anyone know a reliable source for either of these brands?

I got done over recently via CC fraud (though I still don't know how) and it took months to resolve, though it ultimately worked itself out. I'm really super sensitive to this possibility right now. I'd much prefer to find an actual bricks and mortar shop that sells these condoms, or, failing that, an Australian based web store.

John The John

Silver Member
Is that right? The smallness thing? I remember watching a YouTube video where MAK puts a normal sized condom over her whole leg like a stocking, thus bursting the myth of big and small versus different condoms ... or is it that these super thin styles are not latex and therefore don't stretch as much?

I was just going to buy 'normal' sized ones - but you've made me think now. I struggle with condoms even on a good day - if I'm choking my poor fella at the same time that isn't going to be much fun :(

Happy2

Legend Member
Is that right? The smallness thing? I remember watching a YouTube video where MAK puts a normal sized condom over her whole leg like a stocking, thus bursting the myth of big and small versus different condoms ... or is it that these super thin styles are not latex and therefore don't stretch as much?

I was just going to buy 'normal' sized ones - but you've made me think now. I struggle with condoms even on a good day - if I'm choking my poor fella at the same time that isn't going to be much fun :(
You can definitely make a small franger fit But it's mighty mighty tight
Kind of like a reverse Boa constrictor Where it's the python that gets crushed
Always by the correct size If seeing a private lady and have time It's worth calling to ensure she knows your needs

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Always by the correct size If seeing a private lady and have time It's worth calling to ensure she knows your needs

I always have 3 different sizes on hand and if buying the Japanese one's perhaps ask if they have samples that way you can get an idea of sizing.

I'm a bit uneasy clients bring their own as you don't know how they have been stored, date and if tampered with in anyway

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Ok I got a question?? Man comes with a certificate that states he is STD free, and is sterilized too? so no chance of pregnancy either, Are condoms then really required? Because most of the women I know ONLY ever think of using to condoms to stop falling pregnant not stopping STD's....

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Phoebe if the above man came to me he would still be told on your bike bugger off in fact he would not be even given an appointment. Any man that ask about natural sex is instant refusal of a booking. I have no issue with cum on my face/boobs but draw the line there. And some things like HIV, Hep B/C can be hidden for 6 months from memory before showing in test

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Same here and not just the AMP some Aussie ladies natural sex is part of there normal service some only offer it. Some will do anything to get the men in the door. No harm in asking a question hun

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Same here and not just the AMP some Aussie ladies natural sex is part of there normal service some only offer it. Some will do anything to get the men in the door. No harm in asking a question hun

Thank you but it seems STD;s are now forgotten about though, but pregnancy comes to some girls as a bit of a shock.... Those WL's that do natural sex must have implanons, and other UID's and taking pills to especially if they work while they would other wise be ovulating... but STD's seem to be well what are they.... Which is sad really because ppl are still getting HIV, AIDS and other std's too..

The Ansell Latex Free condoms are extra fine, we have been testing them and a couple of girls said they feel like they are using nothing.

I gotta ask and I know I may cop it here please feel free Mary-Anne to put me in my place, are you speaking personally or this is what you have been advised? I will now press the "post reply" button and await my fate...... ;)

Happy2

Legend Member
Generally I find we blokes have a choice
Wear this
012734fe491ffc22acd875e10ee0932d.450x450x1.jpg

and only have sex with the wife
Stray and you wear this
stock-photo-3985197-condom-gift.jpg

John The John

Silver Member
The Ansell Latex Free condoms are extra fine, we have been testing them and a couple of girls said they feel like they are using nothing.

These would be the 'Skyn' brand yes? I was all set to go and try these, but they don't seem to ever state the 'thickness' of the condom ... as opposed to the Japanese ones where the thickness is seen as a real selling point and in constantly mentioned.

Several internet searches later I kept bumping into unattributed posts that compare the two, both Skyn and Kimonos (and Sagamis) and there seems to be an almost universal liking for the Japanese brands - how much you can believe internet blabber on these things I don't know. I'd be more inclined towards believing what your girls and their clients say frankly - nothing beats real world road testing :)

So the girls appear to like the Ansells which is a mighty good start, and this brand is certainly easier to obtain in Aus - what are the men saying?

I should take one for the team here, buy a big pack of both and do some field reporting :) :) :)

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
First of all. I HATE ansell lifestyle condoms. They feel flimsy and above all feel unsafe. They slip alot and in all honesty they feel as though I have covered the guys penis with a mini plastic bag. I can only imagine what they would feel like for the gentleman. Then lets not forget about the smell and powdery taste that comes with them! No fun.

I LOVE glyde branded condoms, but atm use Ansell "contempo NUDA" for my regular as I had trouble sourcing the green coloured glyde condom.

I use 4 different sized condoms. Then discreetly "measure up" if you may the client to ensure it's a good fit lol

I would appreciate the thought that a client brought in his own condoms (YAY FOR SAFETY!) but assure the client that I use an excellent quality condom and take care of them (storage etc). I also use adequate lube! This is to further prevent breakage. Would I use them though? NO. I do not know where they have been stored. They could of been in the glovebox of his car for 6 months, or left in the sun. Most of the time the client will leave the condoms he has brought in with me. I use them for toy's (going into myself/clients) but never for any form of sexual activity.

My safety in a service is my top priority. If a client can not respect my safety, then there is no service to be had.

Hope I helped, even a little lol xx

John The John

Silver Member
What about the Four seasons naked range.They are sold as Australia's thinnest condom. I have some of them here I can have a look at thickness compared to the Glyde normal ones

These are the ones I commonly bump into in PER. The girls buy them in big bulk packaging. I paid more attention yesterday and yes, I got one of these - I honestly can't tell the difference between these and the non-naked version - they all feel the same to me, and its not great.

I should go buy a pack of Skyn's and see what they are like - but I'm not hopeful tbh. Still, never say never.

Its proving to be quite difficult to buy the Japanese ones without going through an offshore web store.

I've got a friend in Japan, I should ask her to send me a box :)

John The John

Silver Member
Would I use them though? NO. I do not know where they have been stored. They could of been in the glovebox of his car for 6 months, or left in the sun.

Thanks Ginger. Yes, I kinda figured this might be the response by most girls, thus my original question. Its fair enough too, you just don't know what some people might get up to.

First step for me is to actually find a bloomin condom -worth- bringing :) Next hurdle is whether I can use them or not.

Happy2

Legend Member
Thanks Ginger. Yes, I kinda figured this might be the response by most girls, thus my original question. Its fair enough too, you just don't know what some people might get up to.

First step for me is to actually find a bloomin condom -worth- bringing :) Next hurdle is whether I can use them or not.
I am sure if you rang ahead the lady of your desires would be more than happy to get some in
You get a better experience and she the confidence of knowing the condoms provenance

Miss Monique

Legend Member
John your spot on luv there is very little difference between the naked ones and the normal ones. I used one yesterday even the sizing seams small as I have this brand for the well endowed men. I will try look into or ask when next at the SIN shop how or where to buy the super thin one's in Australia the main thing is the shipping cost. Fishpond or Ebay may be the most affordable option if they selling them on either of those websites

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
Great question would some of our current ladies jump in and give their opinion....

If the box was still sealed I had no issue with a client bringing their own... especially if they had a latex allergy

K

Kath

I think these days many special requests can be arranged, including the preference to use micro/super/ultra thin condoms.
As you don’t want to buy them online (understandably so given your mentioned mishap), I think just call ahead to discuss or upon meeting discuss whether it can be arranged for the next time :)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I used to bring my own. Thin ones like Skyns...

But do be considerate and bring them in a box and preferably unopened so the lady is assured they have not been squashed in your wallet since your 18th birthday :)