Sunday Times you are a bloody Liar

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Kate if we stll advertise with Sunday Times pull all advertising. Reporter this week doing a story on safety for working girls , because of last weeks murder. I first said I don't want to comment, and was assured very little about the poor lass. Haven't read the story but they plaster her photo on the front page. No sensitivity to her family & friends.
I am boycotting Sunday Times from now and forever...

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Mary- Anne I hear what you are saying and I have been commented on some facebook groups around the same thing and I personally feel that I as a sex worker feel not let this loss of life be seen as a shame due to the beautiful young ladies work choice. We don't know if her family knew about her career only that the mother had said she travel extensensly. If she was killed while working as a nurse or teacher even a check out chick no one would be asking for it to be hidden. I want sex work to be seen as a work choice without shame & stigma attached. We are real women, mothers, daughters & wives. My family know my work choice and I am very straight & conservative in life. Are we creating the shame & stigma but not wanting to talk about it or can this senseless murder be used to educated. To many are being murdered at the hands on men and it hits home when happenin in own industry. I mean no disrespect to her or family & friends. 2 women were murdered last week and sadly the media have focussed on this one. This year alone approx 50 women in Australia have died at the hands of males

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
Mary- Anne I hear what you are saying and I have been commented on some facebook groups around the same thing and I personally feel that I as a sex worker feel not let this loss of life be seen as a shame due to the beautiful young ladies work choice. We don't know if her family knew about her career only that the mother had said she travel extensensly. If she was killed while working as a nurse or teacher even a check out chick no one would be asking for it to be hidden. I want sex work to be seen as a work choice without shame & stigma attached. We are real women, mothers, daughters & wives. My family know my work choice and I am very straight & conservative in life. Are we creating the shame & stigma but not wanting to talk about it or can this senseless murder be used to educated. To many are being murdered at the hands on men and it hits home when happenin in own industry. I mean no disrespect to her or family & friends. 2 women were murdered last week and sadly the media have focussed on this one. This year alone approx 50 women in Australia have died at the hands of males
A complete travesty miss Monique

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
Kate if we stll advertise with Sunday Times pull all advertising. Reporter this week doing a story on safety for working girls , because of last weeks murder. I first said I don't want to comment, and was assured very little about the poor lass. Haven't read the story but they plaster her photo on the front page. No sensitivity to her family & friends.
I agree they have no compassion or thoughts of her friends and family!!!

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
very well said Xx

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
These Media People are only bothered for selling their stuff and TRP. They are never bothered if that hurts anyone's family and friends.