• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
So. I was very excited when this toy first came out, but then I saw the price tag and decided to wait.

The wait is now over, the price tag is now almost $100 less then when it was first released and it now being fed ex'd to my door :excited I might even be able to throw out my speculum!!

I don't know why I am as curious as I am about the going on's inside my va jay jay, but I am very happy to be the soon to be owner of one of these bad boys!!

http://www.bustle.com/articles/6736...-vagina-selfies-just-like-youve-always-wanted

This would come as no suprise if anyone ever saw my toy draw, with my vibrating rubber ducky, lipstick shaped vibrator and my little english man vibe :giggle

AndyRew00

Hercules
Diamond Member
Here's another option you may want to consider, whilst looking after your mut...

Link is broken so has been taken down

Enjoy yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Here's another option you may want to consider, whilst looking after your mut...

Link is broken so has been taken down

Enjoy yourself

I wonder how one stumbles across an item such as this?? A male as well, perhaps I should buy it for when you come in ;)

Last edited by a moderator: