• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Stolen Bag - ring passport

M

MIA LOVE

My bag was stolen from my room at comfort hostel couple hours ago. If anyone visiting area and gets asked if they want to trade or buy diamond ring or passport... lol or locker key from langas :)) please purchase and let me know you have it will pay you back.

mia_love@live.com.au

they were three youths of dark appearance. one wearing blue top cap other red top cap and third in black young teenagers.

yes told police.. but...

ugh!

C

Cherie

That sux hunni i hope they find all your stuff and punish the ppl who took it !!!!!

svengali

Foundation Member
That sux hunni i hope they find all your stuff and punish the ppl who took it !!!!

Sadly, it is unlikely either will happen and if these scumbags are caught they will most likely be defended in Court at taxpayers expense then turned loose with fines they will never pay and/or communuity service orders they won't even attempt to fulfill.

It is high tme the legal; system stopped playing "catch and release" with low-life.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
That really sucks, babe. I keep my fingers crossed that some of your belongings show up.......try to think positive :)
R.xxxxxxx

M

MIA LOVE

Sadly, it is unlikely either will happen and if these scumbags are caught they will most likely be defended in Court at taxpayers expense then turned loose with fines they will never pay and/or communuity service orders they won't even attempt to fulfill.

It is high tme the legal; system stopped playing "catch and release" with low-life.

A woman was bashed by two youths around same time same area... wondering if there's a link...
I agree with you..

M

MIA LOVE

That sux hunni i hope they find all your stuff and punish the ppl who took it !!!!!

Thankyou Cherie... I think my amateur... very amateur bdsm work might have to come into action if i bump into them... depends.. how often do they change clothes.. ? hmmmm... *nasty very nasty thoughts*

M

MIA LOVE

That's not good. I hope you get your things back.

Thankyou Gentleman... i'm having stupid thoughts of my bag lying cold and lonely in a bin or worse being hauled around by a female... at Belmont Forum. Not that expensive of a bag but it was first thing i splurged on myself ... :)

M

MIA LOVE

Many years ago I met a young man (who obviously is older now :) He married a young lady... both in love looing forward to having famly and careers. Within the first year she passed away of Meningococcal. He kept her custom engagement ring.

Obviously still hurt and sad.. we formed close friendship. When he left me heartbroken :) he also gave me that engagement ring as a thank you for helping him heal and move forward... hence my love for that ring.

That's my liddle story :)

C

Contrarian

Nothing can replace something of sentimental value but surely if your hotel room was broken into such belongings would be covered by the hotel insurance? Yes? No?

G

Gentleman

Unfortunately nearly all hotels will have a sign somewhere saying they take no responsibility for guests possessions.

Happy2

Legend Member
Unfortunately nearly all hotels will have a sign somewhere saying they take no responsibility for guests possessions.

True Gentleman But a sign does not automatically absolve them of responsibility
I think its more a case of people read it and shrug their shoulders and dont follow up And they get left off the hook

5ome0ne

Gold Member
No, it's not the hotel's fault. It's the fault of the culprit of this criminal offence.
The hotel is not responsible, unless you can proof otherwise that they anticipated the crime and their negligent to prevent this from happening.

Last edited:

TheCock

Legend Member
Aww hope its all found and in good condition. Hotel or Hostel?

Its like entering a shop with a sign on the door to check all bags, as the customer you can refuse the bag check and walk off. Not sure if same applies to WA

Happy2

Legend Member
No, it's not the hotel's fault. It's the fault of the culprit of this criminal offence.
The hotel is not responsible, unless you can proof otherwise that they anticipated the crime and their negligent to prevent this from happening.

Maybe it is different in each state When in Brisbane last time there is a notice in your room stating the hotels obligations regarding theft from the rooms It is a government requirement by their equivalent of consumer affairs