• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

STOCKINGS & SUSPENDERS ?

Dallas

Legend Member
Passion-Mable-Suspender-Set.jpg

I'm not really into them that much, yes I'm weird I know, but I must admit, that is very cute and sexy!

funflyer

Foundation Member
Link is broken, so taken down.

All these photos are so wrong! LOL! Knickers under the suspenders? Means you have to take the suspenders off before you can remove the knickers and get to the honey pot! Wrong, so very wrong! The knickers have to be worn over the suspenders for easy access!

Last edited by a moderator:

MrBig

Diamond Member
All these photos are so wrong! LOL! Knickers under the suspenders? Means you have to take the suspenders off before you can remove the knickers and get to the honey pot! Wrong, so very wrong! The knickers have to be worn over the suspenders for easy access!
I don't think it's a major problem - might need to pay for a new pair of knickers though. ;)

funflyer

Foundation Member
I don't think it's a major problem - might need to pay for a new pair of knickers though. ;)

It is a big problem! Its not as easy to tear the knickers off as you would think and using scissors takes the fun away. Much better to be able to remove the knickers quickly and with ease leaving the visual spectacle of the suspenders completely undisturbed. I think thats how they do it in most X rated movies, knickers over not under!

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
What about no knickers or suspenders?
Just stockings
The ultimate easy access
With just a hint of sexiness

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
It is a big problem! Its not as easy to tear the knickers off as you would think and using scissors takes the fun away. Much better to be able to remove the knickers quickly and with ease leaving the visual spectacle of the suspenders completely undisturbed. I think thats how they do it in most X rated movies, knickers over not under!

You ever heard of moving the gusset to the side?? so you can have fun with her while she is still wearing said underwear...... or is that too difficult....

MrBig

Diamond Member
Another alternative.... EDIBLE KNICKERS.

funflyer

Foundation Member
You ever heard of moving the gusset to the side?? so you can have fun with her while she is still wearing said underwear...... or is that too difficult....

No not too difficult and I've tried it many times but nothing beats a totally knicker free pussy Over not under!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
No not too difficult and I've tried it many times but nothing beats a totally knicker free pussy Over not under!

Tried it many times, you mean dressed like that, or what..... sowwy!!!

Knickers you see there is your issue, G-strings are better....