• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

STOCKINGS & SUSPENDERS ?

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Dita-Von-Teese-Lingerie.jpg

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Hello Darling....
Why do i feel like a wishbone....
NOW...you get hold of one leg and H2 gets hold of the other leg and both of you pull ull ull really Hard....
and lets see what happens!

Happy2

Legend Member
Hello Darling....
NOW...you get hold of one leg and H2 gets hold of the other leg and both of you pull ull ull really Hard....
Wow What an offer
Remember that cuppa Tea and iced Vovo's you owe me?
Consider debt paid in full

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Oh H2......you will have your Vovo well and truly iced.....
You are going to need a cup of tea after that!!!!

Happy2

Legend Member
Oh H2......you will have your Vovo well and truly iced.....
You are going to need a cup of tea after that!!!!

Hey Your XLNC You know in that other thread you said take a shot and I replied I cant I have already fired one shot today and I am over fifty?
Well forget it Cyclone just enabled a second shot with her above promise Woo Bloody Hoo

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Hello Darling....
No no no! H2 already got his grubby mitts on Mistress Lana -- how he managed to woo her I cannot imagine, though suspect blackmail or extortion may have been involved. :shifty:

So it's only fair that I, your favourite toyboy, join with you in unholy online matrimony. Of course, after that, forum wife swapping is a given... :D

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Is that blonde in the black lingerie really Cyclone, H2? She really is sensational.

Happy2

Legend Member
Hello Cyclonic one please let our esteemed XLNC know that the above pic is genuine even if a few months or so old

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Um it may have been 30 yrs ago
Before the discovery of quality chocolates changed the body shape a tad
You can be very cruel sometimes..the truth hurts as does this size 14 girdle I am still trying to sqeeeeeeze in to.