• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

std going down

A

Alecia the Foxx

What's the chances of catching an STD going down on an WL

Well, it depends on a few things really, and it depends who you ask. If she in fact has an std and you go down on her, then according to the "experts" you may have a small chance of catching it. If she doesen't have an std, then there is 0% chance of you catching one. And if you have an std when you go down on her, well, who knows? Working girls are very low risk for Stds in my opinion because if they want to make money, they have to be clean. I personally think that the girls are safer in that regards than some of the punters.

O

ozziebloke

This is probably a dumb question.... But if a girl with HIV goes down on a bloke without a condom who doesnt have HIV is there any way he can catch HIV from her?? EG: her saliva getting into the eye of his cock?

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Hi ozziebloke,

It's good to see that you're very honest at asking questions, which is always great!
There is almost 0% chance of you catching HIV from a girl going down on you, it would really have to go horribly wrong for that to happen as HIV is really only transmitted by blood to blood contact!
So... if she was to bite your cock and also in the process she was to bite her tongue...then you may be at risk! Chances of that happening are pretty remote, so enjoy!

Lisa xxx

A

Alecia the Foxx

HIV is a low grade infection. There would be naf all chance of catching HIV this way, but it you are that worried, wear a condom.

O

ozziebloke

Yeah thats pretty much what I thought... It was just one of those silly little weird thoughts that pop into your head every now & then for no good reason.. lol

L

luv2daty

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice, yada, yada, yada.

That said I remember searching the net for research about this a few years back. I only found one study, which took place in Portugal or Spain, i don't recall which.

The study was made of several hundred married couples. In every case, one partner of the couple was HIV positive. These couples had made the decision to continue with unprotected oral (both fellatio and cunnilingus) even though one partner was infected.

Over the course of this study, a total of some 27,000 acts of unprotected oral sex took place. At the end of the study, none of the uninfected partners tested positive for HIV. That's right, zero transmission.

This result seems very reassuring to me.

I was not able to find any other studies like this. Also, I may not have the numbers exactly right, so by all means google it to see for yourself.

Cheers and good luck.