• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

START THE CAR... A Sex Toy Ikea

figjam

Gold Member
The item below is on sale at IKEA and on very high demand.
Foldable, easy to carry and very handy at the AMP!

Ikea 1.gif

Ikea 4.gif

TROT

The classic Gravitiser position that satisfies every time. The convex saddle shape gently compresses her anatomy into a velvet vice - a unique sensation no other toy can give - rendering extra stimulation and pleasure for both partners. Alternate with Flexing for a ride that's got energy and nuance.

Ikea 2.gif

FLEXER

Nothing beats a slow, sensual flexing. One of the easiest, most pleasant position that can give you The Gravitiser. Alternate with the Trot, or reverse directions for more intimacy - the Flexer can be done facing either way. Always place legs through The Gravitiser as shown to prevent tipping.

Ikea 7.gif

HAMMER

Extra control for her, with an exotic clamping action on the upstroke. Have her grip the sides and pull down for greater penetration. You can use towels and pillows for more comfortable ride.

Ikea 8.gif

BLISS BOX

Give her the full treatment. A rock-hard shaft and a pair of loving hands at the same time render a potent, soothing climax. Position next to a bed or other firm support for his comfort.

Ikea 9.gif

DOGHOUSE

Throw her over the doghouse - a natural for doggy-style lovers. A classic position freed of awkward balance and position issues, and now also allowing her to masturbate comfortably while enjoying vigorous rear entry. Put a thick towel on the saddle for her comfort.

Ikea 10.gif
PLUNGER

One of the most popular positions, offering soothing penetration in the comfort of a loving embrace. Let him bounce her for a heady ride to ecstasy. Position next to a bed or other firm support for his comfort.
Ikea 11.gif
SHAFTER

Extra control and authority for a position that demands a strong performance. Have him go "hands-only" for a more athletic position - just curl legs

Attachments

• Ikea 3.gif
    Ikea 3.gif
    66.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Ikea 6.gif
    Ikea 6.gif
    38.6 KB · Views: 2

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I almost screamed out the title of this thread at my doctors the other day....normally pay $75 less m/care , when receptionist said no fee today ,i ran to my car as quick as i could

Hugh Jorgan

Gold Member
Does Ikea offer a full refund if the device fails to meet key performance indicators and is returned (slightly AMP shop soiled)?

Reactions: Buk

ProfD

Gold Member
Does Ikea offer a full refund if the device fails to meet key performance indicators and is returned (slightly AMP shop soiled)?

Only if not performing for the intended use. Fortunately I can say I don't speak Swedish but was sure I read somewhere that "Spela stol" meant play chair !

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Now why have I not seen this when visiting Ikea lol
Looks as good as the Langtrees bonking chair/love seat