• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Squirter wanted

muffdiver

Gold Member
Have always wanted to be with a sexy lady that squirts, can someone help me with my request.
As I love to eat pussy I hope she I will get a face full when they explode :):icon_boun;D

C

Charlie57

Not that its a great help, but I found a Squirter at Georgies Place in Melbourne. She was a cuddly W/L, but we chatted, and as I was masturbating her she cheerfully asked me to modify my fingering to assist her squirt. Truly amazing, it was like a waterfall. My arm and the bedsheet were soaked! LOL

She said she genuinely liked it too.

:angel12:

:icon_boun

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Even squiters can't always squirt
So if your not up to making her do it it just won't happen

So just cause she is... doesn't mean she will with you

O

OzLad79

Not that its a great help, but I found a Squirter at Georgies Place in Melbourne. She was a cuddly W/L, but we chatted, and as I was masturbating her she cheerfully asked me to modify my fingering to assist her squirt. Truly amazing, it was like a waterfall. My arm and the bedsheet were soaked! LOL

She said she genuinely liked it too.

:angel12:

:icon_boun

Mate i'm stil looking for that kind of lady:walk:

S

Saige

You have found your squirter...I LUV IT!!

Check out my profile and sexy pic or call one of our wonderful receptionists to make a booking....you wont be disappointed.

Saige
xx