Semen can be used as a face cream to fight acne and prevent wrinkles....fact or fiction?

I don't know about the many members out there in the wild & wonderful land of talkinsex but this is something I've heard on more than one occasion. Whether it be in jest or more on the serious side, I thought why not put it out there for comment.

Fact
In sperm, a crystalline polyamine compound called Spermine can be found. This particular compound is also known as an antioxidant. It is believed to diminish wrinkles, smooth skin and help with taming or preventing acne.

A Norwegian company, has even gone to the length of synthesizing the compounds into a facial cream. The cream Spermine is 30 times more effective than vitamin E and can delay the aging process by 20 percent. However, nature's most natural facial cream can cost you a whopping $250

I am curious to know whether anyone would actually pay $250 for a synthesized product when the real thing is available for free?

Keryn

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
Oh just the thought of it hahahaha, I personally wouldnt, coz i know there is better smelling face creams. But its good for a hair gel lol
47564490.cached.jpg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Very interesting...:greedy:

How many times a week would I have to rub one out to make $250 worth of facial cream (or hair gel) then? Perhaps you lovely ladies could give me a hand.

JustMe

Gold Member
To think, all that facial cream that I would have produced in all these years. I would probably still look like a teenager today if I used it instead of simply discarding it all.
:confused:

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Don't be surprised at the price, there are Shiseido products that are $700. And there are plenty more expensive than that.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
This adds new meaning to word facial. It brings back 10 years of your life.

How about you try it for a few months Homer, take a pic before you start the process then say after 6 months take another one to see if its working... :)

Before COF treatment:

index.jpg

After 6 months of COF treatment...

portrait-beautiful-young-girl-clean-skin-pretty-face-outdoors-35216249.jpg

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
How about you try it for a few months Homer, take a pic before you start the process then say after 6 months take another one to see if its working... :)

Before COF treatment:

View attachment 51733

After 6 months of COF treatment...

View attachment 51735

How bout you go 1st? Or the original poster can kickstart this life changing experiment.

I use L'Oréal Because "I am worth it" ....

View attachment 51743

Are you saying there are undisclosed amount of seamen in those revitalifting lift creamo speciale?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
For Homer it was a play on words, L'Oreal's advertising slogan was this, and in some campaigns even today they use it: so it was essentially a play on words, which I can be good at...

tumblr_lvbiuzmBWL1qd9chs.jpg

AdamDevis1

Bronze Member
According to modern medical in semen of healthy men found large amounts of protein. Also, it is present in the citric acid, fructose, vitamin C and many other useful items. It would seem that an entire pantry of youth and beauty in a ... bottle! But all is not as easy as it seems at first glance.

JaniTomas

Bronze Member
When I can not stand on the face-, although it is very useful for the skin rofl.gif In the mouth it is also not very good, but sometimes allow, though rarely.

DDee

Playful Filipina
Bronze Member
is it good for our eyes too? coz that where it always seems to go... :woot: