• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac Daddy

Bronze Member
Sophie at Alchemy is well worth a visit. Tight little body and pretty much anything goes if you go about it right.

bananas

Silver Member
Does Sophie give a decent massage or is she just another quick kneed then turn over and start pressuring you for extras?

Mac Daddy

Bronze Member
Sophie does an ok massage. I was more excited about the extras though. Awesome handjob/blowjob. Fingered her for awhile including her very tight arse, then fucked her on the couch. Still has 20 mins left, so she asked if I wanted a shower. Basically pulled her in with me and we did it again in the shower.

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Some good news, Sophie is back in town, but only servicing customers at home, not working full time, so if you missed out before, bad luck. She is worth the money, but if you are looking for a G/F exp. drop the mny first.

DrBone

Silver Member
Some good news, Sophie is back in town, but only servicing customers at home, not working full time, so if you missed out before, bad luck. She is worth the money, but if you are looking for a G/F exp. drop the mny first.

Sophie from Alchemy? Is she advertising and what are her rates? Her home or outcalls?

Last edited:

DrBone

Silver Member
Who is Effie at Alchemy, she worked at Impressions?
Anyway, absolutely gorgeous young lady by the name of Ling there atm, wonderful personality and fantastic mix of Thai and Chinese massage style, well worth it, no need for any extras as massage was that good!

Does that mean extras are not on offer with her?

vinnnn

Silver Member
Haven't actually tried Sophie missed out the chance, would like to try now if shes gone private if anyone got info on it

MrJwhite

Gold Member
re:Dr Bone, if you treat her nicely, anything is possible, but be very polite is the key. Kingbo and Vinnn, sorry guys, if you have not seen her before, then you have missed out. She is only looking after former regs. And very selective!!! as she is not here for work.

DrBone

Silver Member
re:Dr Bone, if you treat her nicely, anything is possible, but be very polite is the key. Kingbo and Vinnn, sorry guys, if you have not seen her before, then you have missed out. She is only looking after former regs. And very selective!!! as she is not here for work.

I think you mean anything may be possible IF you know how to contact her, which unfortunately I don't. I saw her quite a few times and got along well with her (and was always polite). She was great and I would love to see her again but it sounds like I'm gonna be out of luck along with a lot of other punters :(

And just to confirm are extras available with the new girl Ling at Alchemy?

MrJwhite

Gold Member
I think you mean anything may be possible IF you know how to contact her, which unfortunately I don't. I saw her quite a few times and got along well with her (and was always polite). She was great and I would love to see her again but it sounds like I'm gonna be out of luck along with a lot of other punters :(

And just to confirm are extras available with the new girl Ling at Alchemy?
Yes, D. Bone, just be polite, and respectful, as she is a very devote Buddhist.

S

Seahunt

I got some intel on Sophie, apparently she was not working at all and was here on holidays only...bugger.

R

Rodimus

Hi all. New member here.

Sophie at Impressions in Nightcliff is great! Takes her time, doesn't rush and is very good at massaging and extras. She's my go to girl when I visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.