• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Something random...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Have you ever had the sudden urge to Bungy jump or perhaps do a few hot laps in a V8 or have you suddenly packed your bags for destination unknown?? What is the most random thing you have done??

mydnytgoddess

Silver Member
My most random thing was to jump on a plane and take off to the other side of Australia.... Was an awesome trip with memories I will never forget :)

P

Perth boy

I love doing random things. just a few I have doe are.

Once while in Melbourne on business I went to a place called the fetish house (BDSM PLACE) never been before. It was a random thing and had a awesome time.

Another random thing I did once while in Italy I hired a Ducatti and took off for a few days.

When down to get the sundaytimes on my motor bike when I was living in Canningvale. Didnt get back for a few hours. Got the Paper from York.

While in Greece a few years back decided to hire a 44 ft yatch for a week.

Got a trip coming up in March to Chaingmia northern Thailand to do extream sports (mountian climbing, mountinan biking, white water rafting etc.) can see a lot of randon stuff coming up on this trip.

W

WRXXXR

I woke up one morning late last year and decided to book a trip to Bora Bora without realising exactly how much accommodation at peak times costs :(

I'd love to do more random stuff but I'm not really like that. I'm certainly not organized either, just somewhere in the middle!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
after fight with my back then partner: to leave Bangkok and go to Nepal and turn a beach holiday in Thailand for two into an Annapurna trekking adventure for one. Best random decission ever!

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx