Some Top Fruits to Support Weight Loss

Clare

Gold Member
When it comes to reducing weight, many people find it difficult to give up dessert, which appears to be everywhere. Fruit is your weight reduction training buddy. Fruit not only has the sweetness you want, but it also has a lot of nutrients, unlike processed foods. It's no surprise that some people refer to it as Mother Nature's sweets.
Here’s a look at the best fruit choices for weight loss, along with ideas on how to enjoy them if you’re looking to
maintain your weight or simply do your body some good.

1> Apples provide High-Fiber - Allow You to Get Your Sweet Fix On the Go.
2>Raspberries Are One of the Best Sources of Fiber. Berries, for example, are frequently classified as superfoods due to
their high quantities of vitamin C and vitamin E, both of which are antioxidants that help protect against chronic
diseases, according to research.
3>Mangoes provide that no-sugar fix you need, and they can even assist boost your metabolism and lessen inflammation,
according to Lawder. Research also discovered that mango reduced blood pressure and improved blood sugar management, both
of which are important in metabolism. According to the study, it also improved inflammatory indicators. Mangoes are also
high in fiber, which helps with weight loss.

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
All dieticians I go to do not support fruit for weight loss as they are high in sugar and there are three vegetables they say to avoid Beetroot, corn and potatoes.
Yes, you are right my dieticians are always told to avoid Apples and Mangoes.

Is this okay for Keto diets? Not sure what that is but would really love to know if any one here has tried it and got results

doob

Legend Member
All dieticians I go to do not support fruit for weight loss as they are high in sugar and there are three vegetables they say to avoid Beetroot, corn and potatoes.
I'm glad no one's debating about eggs and beetroot! It's a no-brainer - everyone knows you can beat an egg but you can't beat a root!!

random1

Gold Member
try apple cider vinegar
I know alot of experts say try apple cider vingar, i went through a stage when i gave that a go, went and had my bloods done and the doc thought i was a heavy drinker when I only have one or two once a week. My bloods were fine before that and was the only thing i could put it down too.

C7Vol

Gold Member
I know alot of experts say try apple cider vingar, i went through a stage when i gave that a go, went and had my bloods done and the doc thought i was a heavy drinker when I only have one or two once a week. My bloods were fine before that and was the only thing i could put it down too.
How much were you consuming? Only need a spoonful or two, diluted in a cup of water each day.

W

Weber

One of my mates did the apple cider thing,turns out he was drinking it like a shot and it affected his ulcer and caused bleeding from his anus. I found out months later and told him you have to drink it diluted and if you have an ulcer to be very careful, he would touch it now.

C7Vol

Gold Member
One of my mates did the apple cider thing,turns out he was drinking it like a shot and it affected his ulcer and caused bleeding from his anus. I found out months later and told him you have to drink it diluted and if you have an ulcer to be very careful, he would touch it now.
Sounds like he also had other heath problems, not only being overweight.