Haylie LangtreesCBR

Haylie
Gold Member
I would love to hear from Working Ladies/ Men/ Trans, Clients & Punters.

For me, as an ex-sex worker, social media was what kicked my career off.
I gained a great clientele & made plenty of $$$$.
I get It's difficult for some, examples; family, work, kids etc. However with a blurred out face & a name change (New Identity) I see so much potential for every SW.

What do punters want to see?
What entices clients to book?
Are Ladies promoting themselves Y/N Why?

Check out Langtrees Of Canberra's Social Media Sites below:

Link is broken so has been taken down
& my personal

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tania Admin

When I 1st started in the industry there was no social media and ladies working in house did a minimum of 10 bookings a shift,,some up to 20 or 25 bookings.
It's a more competitive market now and I think ladies advertising anywhere need to keep it real but do something a little different with their advertising so they stand out.

Haylie LangtreesCBR

Haylie
Gold Member
When I 1st started in the industry there was no social media and ladies working in house did a minimum of 10 bookings a shift,,some up to 20 or 25 bookings.
It's a more competitive market now and I think ladies advertising anywhere need to keep it real but do something a little different with their advertising so they stand out.

Wow! And how things have changed, I can see how social media is so important now. Clients now have the opportunity to view online, check out their reviews etc prior to going ahead with a booking.

May I ask, given your experience from then to now, how important is social media to you now personally and for other SW's?

T

Tania Admin

Wow! And how things have changed, I can see how social media is so important now. Clients now have the opportunity to view online, check out their reviews etc prior to going ahead with a booking.

May I ask, given your experience from then to now, how important is social media to you now personally and for other SW's?
I use Social Media all the time. I am not a SW but for SW's, agencies and brothels it's priceless, especially when utilised to its full potential. The use of Social media has been on the rise in the industry for the last 10 years or so and those not using it don't understand the benefits.

ProfD

Gold Member
....But how do you get people to notice/follow you on Twitter etc? I have never used it and have no idea where to start:D

Like most SM (as distinct from S&M) it’s about creating a professional presence that shows the best sides of you.

Initially, search for and read lots of profiles to get a sense of how you want to appear. Follow people you admire, comment on and share their tweets. Many will check out what you are reposting and follow you if you appeal to them.

Keep family / personal and working accounts separate. Learn about privacy settings for all your platforms: “who can see what, who can share what”. YouTube and Udemy have free or cheap courses on all of this.

T

Tania Admin

Forgive my ignorance! But how do you get people to notice/follow you on Twitter etc? I have never used it and have no idea where to start:D
Add people from followers/following industry related people already on Twitter.
Feel free to go to my Twitter @tania_darwin and start following from my lists :)

Make sure in your setting you put your account on 18+ content .

Haylie LangtreesCBR

Haylie
Gold Member
Add people from followers/following industry related people already on Twitter.
Feel free to go to my Twitter @tania_darwin and start following from my lists :)

Make sure in your setting you put your account on 18+ content .

Forgive my ignorance! But how do you get people to notice/follow you on Twitter etc? I have never used it and have no idea where to start:D

For example, I advise Ladies new to Twitter to follow myself and to jump into my followers list, following everyone including those from within the general public.

As a lot of these men or women are potential clients and with time you will start to see a growth in your connections.

Twitter, as a SW starting out was a great way to ask specific questions about certain areas of business, that i had no idea about. I have not had the pleasure of meeting most of those i chat to via Twitter, but to know that most within the community will assist wherever possible and for me this was a huge relief.

Unfortunately at the time, whereby if I had of known that talkinsex existed, I would have found the forums also one of the best ways to connect, ask questions and do a little research 🤩

Last edited: