So, i just got back from pattaya

Aang

Silver Member
Stop it ...haha
With a name like yours... I would love to hear some of your stories. Also I realised that I was one of those 1 week millionaire hahahhaaha. This little rookie got head over heels for this certain girl and... oh good. The amount of money I've spent on her....hahahahahahahababaa

Soi 6

Silver Member
With a name like yours... I would love to hear some of your stories. Also I realised that I was one of those 1 week millionaire hahahhaaha. This little rookie got head over heels for this certain girl and... oh good. The amount of money I've spent on her....hahahahahahahababaa
Don’t let yourself get hooked by a girl from there , that’s what they do and you’ll find they have guys all around the world some sending money to her ....don’t become one of those guys just go have your fun there and enjoy it for what it is

Aang

Silver Member
Don’t let yourself get hooked by a girl from there , that’s what they do and you’ll find they have guys all around the world some sending money to her ....don’t become one of those guys just go have your fun there and enjoy it for what it is
Yeah, I snap out of it really quick. But I can understand how guys can get hooked very easily.

Aang

Silver Member
Well ok, soo I knew this girl before covid. Covid happened and I was still I'm contacts with her after soo many years and I knew once I get back there. She would be the first girl I would look for, I was on that mission.

So I went to Thailand and finally caught up her. For some reason I wanted to make a good impression. God knows why... I was just in the moment hahahaahah. So we meet and you know one thing lead to another. And she was like pattaya is good but I've never been to koh samui... and silly me I was like let's go tomorrow...
It's way too long of a stories but basically I was spending 1k aud everyday for 4 days.... I can't even spend that in AUS but for some reason I was withdrawing 20k baht everyday.

Let's just say that spending 4 days with her made me realised that relationship aren't for me. She was one of those one where she's like, don't touch me, why are you touching me. She even made a pillow wall in bed... the list goes on.... it was a nightmare, hahahaha... everytime I think about it, I'm just telling myself "I'm a dumb c@nt" hahahahah

Wooper

Legend Member
Well ok, soo I knew this girl before covid. Covid happened and I was still I'm contacts with her after soo many years and I knew once I get back there. She would be the first girl I would look for, I was on that mission.

So I went to Thailand and finally caught up her. For some reason I wanted to make a good impression. God knows why... I was just in the moment hahahaahah. So we meet and you know one thing lead to another. And she was like pattaya is good but I've never been to koh samui... and silly me I was like let's go tomorrow...
It's way too long of a stories but basically I was spending 1k aud everyday for 4 days.... I can't even spend that in AUS but for some reason I was withdrawing 20k baht everyday.

Let's just say that spending 4 days with her made me realised that relationship aren't for me. She was one of those one where she's like, don't touch me, why are you touching me. She even made a pillow wall in bed... the list goes on.... it was a nightmare, hahahaha... everytime I think about it, I'm just telling myself "I'm a dumb c@nt" hahahahah
Oof that’s rough, I mean hope you learned from it and those girls are after one thing and one thing only, better off just getting a working girl to hadn’t out with that for a couple days be way cheaper atleast you’d get some haha

Soi 6

Silver Member

Haha we live and learn but at least you realised what they’re like before you spent much more

Bigmick

Legend Member

Ah dude that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

AceSportyz

Silver Member

Dont beat yourself up about it! Ive found some relationships better then single life if your partner knows how to control money and doesnt need yours or you to impress her. Health and love comes before cash:)

Beachz

Bronze Member
I regularly go to Pattaya with the family and we never miss on having a good time. Plenty of family stuff and night stuff for the adults. Most people from Western countries would not consider Pattaya as a family destination but people from the global south countries do not share the stigma. Of course they have not been infected by Western progressive values either.

doob

Legend Member
Pattaya.... shudder! It's sometimes so disgusting to see many men (mostly European) with girls hanging off their arms like fuck slaves. Guys.... can't you wait for them to at least reach puberty and sprout pubic hair!!!! FFS, even by my low moral standards some things you see are disgusting!!!!

Last edited:

Wooper

Legend Member
Pattaya.... shudder! It's sometimes so disgusting to see many men (mostly European) with girls hanging of their arms like fuck slaves. Guys.... can't you wait for them to at least reach puberty and sprout pubic hair!!!! FFS, even by my low moral standards some things you see are disgusting!!!!
Gotta remember most these girls know what they’re doing and do it to milk these guys for all they’re worth,know people who line there and they watch these girls play men daily, some have multiple phones for all the “boyfriends” they have over seas

Bigmick

Legend Member
Pattaya.... shudder! It's sometimes so disgusting to see many men (mostly European) with girls hanging of their arms like fuck slaves. Guys.... can't you wait for them to at least reach puberty and sprout pubic hair!!!! FFS, even by my low moral standards some things you see are disgusting!!!!
Or the obese European men with one Thai boy under his arm with another Thai boy carrying his luggage

doob

Legend Member
Gotta remember most these girls know what they’re doing and do it to milk these guys for all they’re worth,know people who line there and they watch these girls play men daily, some have multiple phones for all the “boyfriends” they have over seas
Doesn't make it right though.

Ninja

Gold Member
I wonder if it would be a good motorbike ride from patong to pattaya. I've seen a youtuber do that