• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

So does oral sex cause aids?

D

don mega

i recently visited langtrees, and i went down on one of the girls, is it possible for me to get hiv(aids)

M

Mark666

Hey dood - I've been there done that too.

All the girls at Langtrees are as clean as a whistle so I wouldnt worry too much.

I once got oral thrush off a girl in Nice in the South of France - I guess I should have gone for the not so beautiful one instead!

S

SwingingM&K

I wouldn't get stressed, regular health checks, use of condoms during penetration and the low probability of catching it via oral would mean your pretty safe. Though it would be better if you found at that sort of infomation before doing it :) will save you on a lot of unnecessary stress. As I understand it even having unprotected sex with a girl with Aids dosn't have a high probability of you catching it, other things are far more contagious (just lower consequences if you do catch most of them). Transfer from infected males during unprotected penetration of there partners has a much higher probability though.

Don't take me as an expert though, read something written by a doctor or ask a GP some time.

Z

zoofa

I was once with a girl that yelled so loud during sex that i ended up getting hearing aids. Not sure if that will help you.

C

Christie

Hey Guys

The transmission formula for working out HIV risk is
Virus Present + Body Fluid + Mode of Transmission + Point of Entry = Risk

So when you work out if you might be at risk of contracting HIV infection you need to go through these factors.
From what youve said - you dont know if the girl has the virus - and girls usually get bloods done every 12 weeks and is illegal to work knowing you have HIV
There were vaginal fluids present - Im assumin you didnt use a dam
There was a mode of transmission - unprotected oral sex
But you also need a point of entry - like any recent dental work, cuts in your mouths - sores etc.

If you cut out any one of these factors - theres no risk.

Consider dams - girls still get off and we use condoms on guys.

Cheers

Christie