• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

So, a girl cheated on her fiancé with me.

H

HeartBreakKid

She lied about being single, and I find out after the deed is done (told by her friend) that shes engaged and hid her ring. I feel terrible for the bloke. I feel incredibly guilty, the guy obviously doesn't know. What do I do in a situation like this? I feel used! Just to get her rocks off. It's not right. Don't get me wrong, the sex was great - but at the expense of some unknowing dedicated guy shes supposed to marry? ugh.

S

sexnut

Tough boat. I would love to fuck the girl...you know now not get married to her cause you know what she is like lol

S

Saige

She lied about being single, and I find out after the deed is done (told by her friend) that shes engaged and hid her ring. I feel terrible for the bloke. I feel incredibly guilty, the guy obviously doesn't know. What do I do in a situation like this? I feel used! Just to get her rocks off. It's not right. Don't get me wrong, the sex was great - but at the expense of some unknowing dedicated guy shes supposed to marry? ugh.

Its reaally sucks luv..nhowever you did not knowingly do wrong and you are genuinely sorry and feel for the other guy...so just leave it, its for them to sort out within there relationship..you dont know full story so...let it go and move on!

A

Alecia the Foxx

I agree with the wise Miss Saige, it's really not your problem.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Nothing you can do babe........it is really her issue so son't beat yourself up for something you can't change. As Saige said........move on.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxx

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep, kudos to you for having the decency to know it was wrong but it wasn't your fault so no need to beat yourself up over it. The guy in the picture may not know about it now but the friend who told you obviously has "loose lips" so my guess is he will find out soon enough.

G

Givenchy

I just wouldn't go there again. Dnt beat yourself up. I know the first time I slept with someone else's partner I felt like shit. I've done it a few times since. But never if there relationship is serious or wife etc.

In one case I had a girl with a boyfriend she adored but he was a lousy root. We ended up sleeping together after she pressurede
For a while on the condition she used what she learnt from me to help her partner and now the sex has improved where still friends amd there relationship now is excellent.

People cheat for all sorts of reasons. Sometimes there just looking for an excuse to get out. They get treated badly and want to Get back at there partners. Others the relationship is great but they need something a little extra.

Either way u didn't do the wrong thing just dnt get with her again.

M

MeetinPeople

I feel you, a girl said i was her only one but it turns out she had two more other "only ones" and i was the third guy...

N

ninjaninja

In my opinion Cheaters are just as bad as Murderers.. her Future husband finds out his .. soul will die.

gdaythere

Silver Member
I am not single and would never lie about being so, I dont think it is worth the grief later on for the short term gain.

F

Farm Boy

In my opinion Cheaters are just as bad as Murderers.. her Future husband finds out his .. soul will die.

Post from Africa ( apparent) and if Lone Road reads this he should know if I log on early Kaspersky has to stop someone assessing my password.

W

WRXXXR

You think your the first she's cheated with... No way!

Your forgetting the final rule of the 3 F's ;)

S

sexnut

I could never trust a girl enough to be in a relationship with her....lovers flings everything else on the other hand.....

Personally I would go for it since am a bit green as you say, would love a girl to use me to get off on :D Just be glad your not her fiancée. Maybe it was a last minute fling before she settles down.

I

ipohchia123

it's not ur fault..that sort of things happen every day.. how many married men actually tell the girl that they are single?? every day..