• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Trickortreat

Gold Member
Well done, me 2 for a little longer... but i am drinking twice as much as i used to, i feel the need for something to take the edge off..

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard and Well Done
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, thank-you.

Boring for you all I know, but great for me. Been a non smoker now for 22 days, thanks to champix and a bit of willpower. After being a heavy smoker for over 30 years it feels great to wake up in the morning and breathe properly without wheezing and coughing.

Happy2

Legend Member
Well done to the pair of you (Not you HP) I was a heavy smoker myself and very pleased with myself for giving up
Though I would like to know where all this money I am meant to have saved has got to
Maybe I fell into the same trap as T or T

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Well done the hard part is over, juswt don't have a drink for another 6 weeks, drink was always my downfall, I would say just one smoke and I was back to smoking full time the next day.

EuropianBliss

Gold Member
Fortunately its an ever shrinking hemisphere that smokers may partake in..Takes a HELL OF a lot of willpower to give up.
Keep going babe. Cliched but hey one day does majk e a diffreence

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Well done the hard part is over, juswt don't have a drink for another 6 weeks, drink was always my downfall, I would say just one smoke and I was back to smoking full time the next day.

You dont Drink Mary-Anne?

Janine

Bronze Member
Congrats ;) I have tried & failed a few times, I think you 100% have to want to do it - maybe the price hikes & the Government continually banning places to smoke will eventually give me the other 20% I'm lacking.....

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I've cut down heaps. Just got to take that final step now.:happy:

I drove past Langtrees a few weeks back on a Sunday night and out front was a posse of smokers :)

But well done Morgan keep going be good for your health and purse too :) well done 10/10 :)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar. Thank-you.

Boring for you all I know, but great for me. Been a non smoker now for 22 days, thanks to champix and a bit of willpower. After being a heavy smoker for over 30 years it feels great to wake up in the morning and breathe properly without wheezing and coughing.