• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

smokin

S

sparra

gotta love any thing to do with females smoking
before,during or after sex
watching a sexy women light up the senualy suck it in is so erotic

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 153

svengali

Foundation Member
Yeah::) Gotta love a smokin' chick.

I just love the sensation of smoke prickling my eyes, that sexy acrid burn at the back of my throat as I accidentally inhale her second-hand smoke and the risk of a third-degree burn if I grab her the wrong way. Even when she isn't smoking there is nothing like nuzzling up against her and inhaling the heady perfume of stale smoke from her hair and clothes.

Why do some ladies waste their money on expensive perfumes and other grooming products when all they really need is a packet of fags?

osscar

Foundation Member
here here sven couldnt agree more ,,smokings gotta be the number one passion killer for me and iv e always wondered about the perfume thing and smoking.also some women look loverly but stick an ugly smelly burning stick in their mouth ,,wouldnt matter if she was the hottest woman on the planet it would still put me off. sorry for the rant lol

S

smacko

there ya go sparra couple of pics i found 4 u
hate chicks that smoke but if thats wat gets ya cock hard
thats wat ya gotta go with follow ya heart haha

Attachments

• 9729111207025.jpg
    9729111207025.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 396111207018.jpg
    396111207018.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 52
S

sparra

thanks smacko
love the pics
the other 2 guys can got fuck em selfs this is a fetish forum

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I have to admit smoking is no turn on for me.
I enjoy a healthy lady who will not give me as foreplay, a deep smoker's cough.

Sure if she sucks a biro. or even a carrot I can find sexy.

I wonder if it is my mind in an attempt to ensure I have healthy babies?

Mind you what I am to give is nothing to skite about. And after my vasectomy even less-if that's possible.
:walk:

forest

Gold Member
Hate the taste of smoke but if I know I'll be kissing a smoke I'll just have a smoke myself, one or two shouldn't kill me.