• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Smatrs

S

sexnut

What are guys hang ups with girls that have brains? I love smart girls:love10: Or is this just a notion in fiction?

Do girls need a guy smarter than them to be challenged with their minds?

Orperhapsguysknowifthereisadivorceitsbettertohaveagirlthatisnotsosmat

F

Farm Boy

Girls need to have there bottoms and brains complemented , and if you not good at lying get a smart GF with a nice bum,

P

Perth boy

All my long term partners have been to uni. I left school in year 10 but have a good business head and street smart. (hence my shit spelling)

I got to say I love smart girls.

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
The brain is the most powerful sex organ after all.

Is it just me or is it hilarious that this thread is misspelt? :)

Happy2

Legend Member
The brain is the most powerful sex organ after all.

Is it just me or is it hilarious that this thread is misspelt? :)

It's not just you pause78 I thought Mr Nut was going to have a witty line about
some-one being a smartarse too

J

Jasmine69

What are guys hang ups with girls that have brains? I love smart girls:love10: Or is this just a notion in fiction?

Do girls need a guy smarter than them to be challenged with their minds?

Orperhapsguysknowifthereisadivorceitsbettertohaveagirlthatisnotsosmat

love your fine print there sexnut.... almost skipped passed it lol:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Love my men smart.:love10:
:laughing4 same here........always read the fine print.

R.xxxxxxxxx

W

WRXXXR

When I was in my teens I liked dumb bimbos because it was so easy but these days I prefer girls who I can actually have a conversation with.

Doesn't nessarily mean they need to be in Mensa but what I need is someone with real world life experience. Ie someone who's travelled (more than just the cliche holiday snap of holding up the leaning tower of Pisa or a trip to Bali) has my undivided attention.