• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Slushy & Smoooooth 😎🀩

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
Let's get dirty and get smooth skin after babe
This place is the choice for a perfect vacation. Where you can relax and cherished body immersion service luxury mud, hot mineral and contemplate life in both traditional and modern architecture, a meditation space interspersed with nature characterized by rural Vietnamese village.
Such a great place to get away and pampering your self πŸ›€πŸ›€πŸ›€

EmilyAnderson

Gold Member
OMG I love a mud bath! Naively my first experience was here in Perth at an amazing place called Cleopatra's Temple Day Spa. It ended up being literally a bath filled with dirty or murky water and bits of clay at the bottom of it hahaha unfortunately no where near as nice as your video buttttt when we got out our skin felt Ahhhhh-maaaaa-zing!!!
@Jacqui Luxe remeber this?!?! haha :p

Jacqui Luxe

Enjoying the weather and company in Darwin!
Gold Member
OMG I love a mud bath! Naively my first experience was here in Perth at an amazing place called Cleopatra's Temple Day Spa. It ended up being literally a bath filled with dirty or murky water and bits of clay at the bottom of it hahaha unfortunately no where near as nice as your video buttttt when we got out our skin felt Ahhhhh-maaaaa-zing!!!
@Jacqui Luxe remeber this?!?! haha :p
That was such an amazing experience! I loved it, such a great ladies treat!

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Let's get dirty and get smooth skin after babe
This place is the choice for a perfect vacation. Where you can relax and cherished body immersion service luxury mud, hot mineral and contemplate life in both traditional and modern architecture, a meditation space interspersed with nature characterized by rural Vietnamese village.
Such a great place to get away and pampering your self πŸ›€πŸ›€πŸ›€

I need to try a mud bath soon xxxxx 😍

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
So youve been to Vietnam 😍 😍πŸ₯°
Yes @Madam Jacqui
That's why i post thread about mud spa in Vietnam at I Resort
Because i been there a few years ago 😍 🀩😍

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member