• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Slappa's Saga Continues

Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Sooooo........

I have really done it now. Not only have a stolen another pair of slappa's (They totally match my polish and I think that is a fair excuse!!!)

I have broken one of the stands and completely changed her display @Mrs Langtrees that is....

How much trouble do you think I am going to be in????

a person wearing lavender flip-flops matching their nail polish - Talkinsex.com
A retail display stand inside a store filled with colorful pairs of slappas  - Talkinsex.com
A retail display stand inside a store filled with colorful pairs of slappas  - Talkinsex.com



 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top