Sky

JT777

Gold Member
Don’t get me wrong. We got along well and she is very pleasant. I just expected more after so many solid reviews.

Snowy

Legend Member
Don’t get me wrong. We got along well and she is very pleasant. I just expected more after so many solid reviews.
I'm pretty easy to please these days, if the lady you see actually keeps the appointment I'm happy, if she smiles at you it's a bonus, if she says hello & gives you a hug then I'm already having a nice time, everything after that is a win, if your with someone as good looking as Sky with that sexy body of hers then your in heaven, got to appreciate them for the job that they do & that they won't always be at their happiest or there best for every customer that they see, good to see that you get along with her, maybe it's us as customers who expect to much from the ladies.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
I'm pretty easy to please these days, if the lady you see actually keeps the appointment I'm happy, if she smiles at you it's a bonus, if she says hello & gives you a hug then I'm already having a nice time, everything after that is a win, if your with someone as good looking as Sky with that sexy body of hers then your in heaven, got to appreciate them for the job that they do & that they won't always be at their happiest or there best for every customer that they see, good to see that you get along with her, maybe it's us as customers who expect to much from the ladies.
Yep. Same here.

Sky has her boundaries. Respect them and it will be a wonderful experience.

Nate23

Silver Member
I’ve known sky for about 3 years now

JT777

Gold Member
Completely agree with most of what you say Snowy. It was actually a couple of your comments that swayed me to book her as I respect you and your opinions.
I do expect a lot when going out of my way and forking out 220 bucks though. She was late to arrive and I felt her extra services were lacking in skill for such an experienced WL.
She has a good body for her age but she’s probably a little old for me too.

Snowy

Legend Member
Completely agree with most of what you say Snowy. It was actually a couple of your comments that swayed me to book her as I respect you and your opinions.
I do expect a lot when going out of my way and forking out 220 bucks though. She was late to arrive and I felt her extra services were lacking in skill for such an experienced WL.
She has a good body for her age but she’s probably a little old for me too.
I respect your opinion as well JT777, Angie is my favourite but she was off sick today after having a Covid jab so I did a walk in & spent a lovely hour with Tina, she was great, good massage, tease & the rest of her service was also great.