Skinny? Athletic? Curvy? What is sexy?

No idea what to do

Legend Member
My preference is size 6-8 with a b or c cup boob maybe DD if they are perky with nice nipples also as long as it has a nice tidy coin slot I will eat it.
If it has red bull wings My lips will not go near it
I will fuck it to make sure it's tight, the root you knock back is the root you will never get
size 10 sometimes acceptable larger NO WAY Not for me

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
As I’m not very tall and not (too much) overweight, physically I like someone who’s petite (up to 167 cm), size 6-8 (maybe 10), with a B-C cup bust. However, a good friendly attitude, a smile and someone who knows what she wants and how to enjoy herself will win-out every time.
GD

LittleB

Silver Member
Petite and busty for me! Inverted triangle body shape - body measurements bust larger than waste. OMG. Korean/Thai (all asian really) that have that shape with C cup or bigger. Oh boy, I get very excited just thinking about that!

Nev

Gold Member
Ladies I really like tend be neither petite nor curvy, but have lots of muscle underneath. I'd have no complaint if they accidentally kill me.

But, I'm fat so have been unable to fit inside somebody with a similar girth and large thighs. It was unpleasant so I err towards ladies who are far skinnier than me.