Sia Silver | Hot Young Blonde | Langtrees VIP Perth | $300 For 30 Minutes.✅

Hensim

Silver Member
Any one knows if Sia Silver still around?

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

doob

Legend Member
Why don't the working ladies contribute more and take part in discussions on this message board? The social interaction was great. It's a great marketing tool. All of them used to at one time.

mrys

Legend Member
How many have you tried Jodie ?? I doubt you've tried even 1.
Doob's question was.......'Why don't the working ladies contribute more and take part in discussions on this message board? The social interaction was great. It's a great marketing tool. All of them used to at one time'....... Your post is one example of why they no longer do I suspect. A little bit of respect goes a long way voyuerism.

HookPsy

Gold Member
Voyuerism does have a point thou, usually it's a bronze or silver new member that makes a general statement. If they provide a proper review however, one might believe the source has credit to it. Would be even better if a well known member could provide a postive feedback also.

It is rare for a WL in her free time to interact with her past/future customers, as most do it to advertise their services only. Works work, free time is free time. And with the prices they're at, the pool of customers that can afford to see them grows smaller every year. Limiting WL and customer interactions.

Surely these women are great to get to know of, once we see them frequently. But alas that price tag they ask for will keep most at a arms length.
Sia Silver as a red head looks awesome with her pics, but for me that's as close as i get.

HookPsy

Gold Member
Forgot to add, maybe as an incentive for Langtrees is if they can get a customer to do a review on the girl they've seen on here. So next visit after personal verification can get a discount on their next girl or same girl. Can be unbiased good or bad.

voyuerism

Gold Member
Thankyou HookPsy .. Jodie reception is not a reviewer.

mrys .. with respect, you mighta seen I was responding to an obvious non-review , non-factual , not even "IMO" type comment by possibly a bot about an account of someone else.
I APPLAUD ALL intercourse here from REAL WL .. just not admin/bot plugs.
No apology to Jodie/reception in this reply ..

mrys

Legend Member
I think you miss the point......she is just doing her job, working for the lady who pays for us to have the privilege of using this forum. Think about that for a moment in the context of a bit of respect.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Why don't the working ladies contribute more and take part in discussions on this message board? The social interaction was great. It's a great marketing tool. All of them used to at one time.
I used to ask them that when I was on site a lot. Generally they freely admit they can’t be bothered

Master Yoda

Legend Member
It's a lot of work talking to people you don't know or like.
I'm sure some of the lifestyle type do though.
Each to their own. No judgements from me. And it’s easier said than done. Ladies are vulnerable in this space. The stakes are a lot high yet for them compared to the members.

In the past I actively assisted girls in how to best utilise and have fun with it. And even then it is not for everyone

doob

Legend Member
If you go back to posts 10 years ago, you'll see a lot of camaraderie, witty exchange, opinions - both controversial, wise or both. I was stunned to find recipes. It wasn't all reviews and sucking and fucking. I think there was a rule that each lady had to make two posts and everyone got accustomed to it and didn't see it as a chore.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
If you go back to posts 10 years ago, you'll see a lot of camaraderie, witty exchange, opinions - both controversial, wise or both. I was stunned to find recipes. It wasn't all reviews and sucking and fucking. I think there was a rule that each lady had to make two posts and everyone got accustomed to it and didn't see it as a chore.
Yeah I know. I had to help a lot of them do that

voyuerism

Gold Member
I think you miss the point......she is just doing her job, working for the lady who pays for us to have the privilege of using this forum. Think about that for a moment in the context of a bit of respect.
Maybe , maybe not . Depends whose point you're sharpening.

Jodie Reception made a baseless, useless, generalised and aimless comment about nobody (unnamed) because as you point out, shes paid too. I vry much aprc8 MAKS part in it all ..
That is def NOT a WL contribution of any kind .. which was Doobs point , after Sia Silver contributed at least an ad of a real WL. Cheers to @Sia

My point is simply different to your point .. IMO.