Sia Silver | Hot Young Blonde | Langtrees VIP Perth | $300 For 30 Minutes.✅

mrys

Legend Member
Maybe , maybe not . Depends whose point you're sharpening.

Jodie Reception made a baseless, useless, generalised and aimless comment about nobody (unnamed) because as you point out, shes paid too. I vry much aprc8 MAKS part in it all ..
That is def NOT a WL contribution of any kind .. which was Doobs point , after Sia Silver contributed at least an ad of a real WL. Cheers to @Sia

My point is simply different to your point .. IMO.
Then we will agree to disagree. I hope you have enjoyed a great long weekend.

CheckOut

Silver Member
Wow… the usual,
Voyuerism does have a point thou, usually it's a bronze or silver new member that makes a general statement. If they provide a proper review however, one might believe the source has credit to it. Would be even better if a well known member could provide a postive feedback also.

It is rare for a WL in her free time to interact with her past/future customers, as most do it to advertise their services only. Works work, free time is free time. And with the prices they're at, the pool of customers that can afford to see them grows smaller every year. Limiting WL and customer interactions.

Surely these women are great to get to know of, once we see them frequently. But alas that price tag they ask for will keep most at a arms length.
Sia Silver as a red head looks awesome with her pics, but for me that's as close as i get.
wow the usual dis the bronze or silver remark from you!!wow they mustn’t know anything attitude.,when will you stop bullying lower ranked new people to the forum! You’re saying that you know everything because you’re gold? Highly unlikely and give the bronze members a chance to even interact and join the feed. You simply cut them of automatically.

HookPsy

Gold Member
Wow… the usual,

wow the usual dis the bronze or silver remark from you!!wow they mustn’t know anything attitude.,when will you stop bullying lower ranked new people to the forum! You’re saying that you know everything because you’re gold? Highly unlikely and give the bronze members a chance to even interact and join the feed. You simply cut them of automatically.
Clueless as always, reading only what you want to. Ignoring the rest of the post. Not going to waste time explaining to a newbie.

Nina Stone

Gold Member

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member

back Saturday from midnight on and Easter Sunday from 10pm :)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Don't miss out on this sexy lady :)

Sia Silver

Silver Member
Enjoy and indulge spending time with me, your sensual blonde goddess. I will leave you feeling relaxed and happy after spending an afternoon or evening with me.

Tonight (Sunday): available 10pm-8am
Tuesday 02 April: 10pm-8am
Thursday 04 April: 2pm- 11pm
Saturday 06 April: 11:45pm- 10am
Sunday 07 April: 8pm- 6am
E3EE0DAD-11C4-477B-B837-315D534058BF.jpeg Kisses xoxo Sia

Attachments

• 43432234-D18F-400B-B1E8-8C50A31260CD.jpeg
    43432234-D18F-400B-B1E8-8C50A31260CD.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 33

Sia Silver

Silver Member
Spend some time with me and I’ll show you what you have been missing all week. Let me blow your mind and much more 💦 you will leave feeling so much better. I can be your personal girlfriend and give you the experience you have only dreamed about .
Don’t leave me waiting too long xxxx Sia
60E685F6-50AF-4E1D-8B4A-7547DEB3DC97.jpeg I’m available all night

Chantelle James

Gold Member
Sexy little minx ;)

Sia Silver

Silver Member
Relax and indulge by treating yourself to spending time with a gorgeous lady at langtrees.

I am available today and would love to make your day 😘

Don’t leave me waiting too long
Sia silver xoxox 🍒

Attachments

• 3025A4E2-8696-421A-B535-8236F5E2D038.jpeg
    3025A4E2-8696-421A-B535-8236F5E2D038.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 13