• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Should Transsexuals Declare Themselves?

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
I think so. Though the trend of lately is to advertise as a female and that is that. Punters deserve to know who they are booking. There are enough punters who enjoy the post op as well as pre op that business should still be booming with the declaration of what they actually are. I'd be a little annoyed to discover I had been with a man when that is not my sexual preference. I don't think having an operation and getting boobs makes you a woman. It's something we are either born with or without!

P

Perth boy

In Thailand they say if you got a girl who is really dry maybe she had a cock at some stage. But by then it's to late so just go with it.

C

colzilla

Yeah! It's hardly the end of the world if you've inadvertently shagged one.

I think they should definitely declare themselves though.

C

colzilla

So you were caught out 4 times Col? Hope it wasn't the same person each time :)

That's only 4 times that I can recall at the moment. It was a different person each time... Just one off bookings for those types of people and I leave well before my 30 minutes is up.

A

Al Swearengen

I think you have a good point here, Col. Trannies should declare themselves. Be up front. Dont leave it to the punter to read the fine print.

Smoggy

Foundation Member
I am not really a fan of Asian girls apart from the odd exception. Can anybody tell me just how common are these post-op girls. I realise the pre-ops are around in large numbers but how many actually get the chop?

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
More than you would expect. I know of at least two who advertise with no mention of being post op. I guess they figure they are now 100% woman.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Arrrrrrr most would not................surprise
Ohhhhh eyyyyyeeeee lucky for me I am always drinking Rum, Hmmmmmm what did I do yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!
it will come to me eventually
Cheers Lads

weepingeye

Gold Member
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body!

There, I said it (sniff). A great weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

But it's an interesting thread. Funny too. I've never even considered the post-op thing, or took it for granted they'd "declare" it. Wow. So who's advertising now? Mind you I understand this could get funky if any list were inaccurate.

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep!

Definitely a case of honesty being the best policy. A man who books a working lady for sex is quite reasonably expecting a woman, not a castrated and mutilated man which, in my humble opinion, is all a so-called "transsexual" is.

I have nothing against trannies - if that is how they want to live their lives that is their right but I don't want to interact with them sexually and that is my right. If they try and pass themselves off as women often enough they will eventually encounter some homophobic roughneck who will beat the hell out of them.

T

Tania Admin

That's a hard one,,I can see why a client would want to know,,,and I also can see how a post-op considers themselves a true woman. I personally know a couple of Post-ops and I forget that's they were once men because they are beautiful ladies to me :)

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
i dont think they need to declare, its their private business.

no penis = women. easy solved!

If only all the men shared your logic Bambi! In my opinion a vagina equals a woman. Why should she have to declare herself when she has obviously made the massive decision to be the person she wants?

zombie

Silver Member
physical mutilation doesn't change your DNA structure, much like wearing a furry cat costume doesn't magically make you a cat

so yes they should have to declare which gender they were physically born with, not just what their whacky brain chemistry makes them feel they are.

F

Farm Boy

That's a hard one,,I can see why a client would want to know,,,and I also can see how a post-op considers themselves a true woman. I personally know a couple of Post-ops and I forget that's they were once men because they are beautiful ladies to me :)

However its not something I would overlook no weather has ever dropped a lamb .

F

Farm Boy

You are right there FB But I bet you have dropped a few lambs in your time I know I have ;D
I

6841182752_bcbf8c8ba2.jpg

Every single one is treated with love and kindness H2

C

Contrarian

"Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding." ~ Betty White

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
If only all the men shared your logic Bambi! In my opinion a vagina equals a woman. Why should she have to declare herself when she has obviously made the massive decision to be the person she wants?

I would want to know
As to me its a deal breaker and I'm not interested in them
I have friends who are and thats their choice
Its however not mine
And that may make them the person they want to be it doesn't make them the person I want to be with
It should be declared
Genetics and chromosomes make you the gender you are.. .not whats between your legs or your ears.