• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
My partner wants bigger breasts. They are about d cups at the moment. Nice and natural. She wants to know what guys out there think.
Girls feel free to comment too.

ChopperGuy

Gold Member
I can't stand them, they look so weird and unatural. Why would you want to ruin beautiful big natural D's!!

W

WRXXR

I personally think yes because i love big boobs, regardless if they are fake or natural.

I've played with some fake ones that felt horrible but i've also played with some E's that felt awesome :D

But that said, its her body so no one else should ever be in a position to tell her what to do!

Last edited by a moderator:

svengali

Foundation Member
I would like to line up all the boob-butchering plastic surgeons in the world and mow them down with a Thompson Sub just like Al Capone did to his rivals on St Valentine's day.

Why any woman would want to trade her natural breasts in for fakies is beyond me.

F

Fergie

OK, I'll ask the obvious question...what is wrong with her?? D cups and she wants more??How gross.

Give her a gentle reminder that shopping for clothes and underwear (only the best thing ever and a basic human right) will be shot to shit because nothing will fit. Plus such big boobs can't be good for your health.

Perhaps a new nose instead?

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
I'm happy with mine but I think whether to have enhancements or not is a very personal decision not really one for public discussion. If she's D cup already maybe she should be going for a reduction! SL

marstafit1

For Precious Ladies
Bronze Member
I think its the woman's personal choice - and after consultation with the surgeon, if she wants to proceed then you should support her decision.

C

cherrygirl

No :( I know girls personally who have had them done and complain because they can't even go running anymore because of the discomfort. A D cup is plenty :). Imagine having a permanent foreign object inside your body...not a nice feeling.

49price

mmmm i think sometimes a women may fall into the same trap as men,that a bigger penis is better the same with breasts,natural is real even a women with small breasts can be a real turn on with all the attention on the nipples,
rich xo

H

harryrag

Y'know, there is a lot to the old saying that any more than a mouthful is a waste. I know that is guys talk and it rolls off the tongue. I also know that there are many women out there who are very flat chested and, for them, implants are an option to improve their self esteem.

I think it requires very careful consideration. As we all know, it can be dangerous.

I guess, at the end of the day, it's her body, so it's her call.

49price

well said harry,but i do love a sexy nipple sitting there waiting for some attention!!!!!!

D

Dilana

I know four women who've had them done - all of them look terrible! One friend tol me she could feel the liquid moving every time she sat up or laid down. Another has had to have them removed because the scar wouldn't heal properly. She now has huge ugly red scars on boobs that have stretch marks. Another has had them harden - looks and feels absolutely gross. The other has had nothing go wrong at all but they just look very obviously fake.

I know a couple of women who have had breast lifts - these have turned out well. I don't know how old your wife is and how her breasts sit but maybe this would be a much better and safer option.

svengali

Foundation Member
Just one more thought.

Any surgery involves a general anaesthetic which is a risk in itself. Anaesthetists kill more people than surgeons and while a boob job may be minor surgery there is no such thing as a minor general anaesthetic. Do a google search on "breast augmentation surgery" and have a look at some of the less than desirable outcomes before letting some guy carve up a (probably) perfectly normal pair of breasts