• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Should I?

P

Paul1

Hi there - I need some help.

I have been in a long term relationship that is good for me in many respects and I love my wife. However, for quite a few years the sparkle has gone from our sex lives. I have had opportunities in the past to have affairs but have always avoided these. As life goes on, now in mid 50's, I feel that unless I "use it I will lose it". I have been to Langtrees in Perth for a "look" but not gone further. I have contracted some ladies but again not gone further. I am not into anything kinky, I just need some responsive female company. I am very worried about health issues (like herpes etc) as to collect something unwanted would be a disaster for me. I am the "rock" of my family and just to be found to be thinking along these lines would destroy my life. I have read some of the articles written by others in this community and feel that I can separate sex from relationship and that i would not feel guilty if I were to partake. The questions are "should I have a go" and if I do this would it be better (safer) for me to go to somewhere like Langtrees for the experience as opposed to seeing a private working lady. What are the health risks either way. Your guidance will be sincerely appreciated.
Paul (the new "but old" kid on the block)

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
hi Paul1 , welcome to the forum :) :)

i myself prefer to meet with private ladies , for a few reasons .

you can tell them what your looking for and your problem , they can be sympathetic to your needs

as far as the health risk , you are safer with w/ladies than you are picking up a lady @ the bar , n no disrespect to any ladies

some of the ladies who frequent this forum will be able to shed some more light for you :) :)

i hope this helps

John :) :)