Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
A week ago last Monday I was manhandled by the blues in Blue... the bastards hurt my knee and it still hasn't healed.
Every time it hurts I have vengeful thoughts, the bastar...s but why would they get involved with a civil domestic dispute i have to ask.
Why would a pen pusher "The Liquidator of One of The Companies I own" have such power to waste the "Boys in Blue Valuable Time"
I pleaded guilty and promised not to gag to much but the Magistrate said I was wasting valuable Police resorces, when surely the liquidator had done that....and I just can't understand Why?
I needed to start the new Bitch Board, it will be monitered by Slave Girl Suzie, Moderator Larry and Moderator StaceynDave.
Keep it light hearted and this coulkd be a fun place to vent and bitch.

niftynev57

Foundation Member
Hi Maryanne,

Try A LITTLE BIT OF RELIEF (heaven knows we could all use some lol), seriously it has some good stuff in it tee tree oil and euc oil, I highly recomend it and use it on my knees all the time. Its good stuff.

Your Horny Clit Licker,
Nifty Nev.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thank You for the kind words nifty, personally i would think if i could lie in bed for a couple of days when my legs raised, and some TLC it would go away in no time. The problem is I don't have the time. Well thats life. LOL

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I just checked in for the first time in a few days and now I am really bitchy.
I think of the time and effort I put in trying to make others feel better, and when I need a little comfort and relief after getting arrested and forced onto the concrete on my knee, I ask for a little sympathy by putting up a post on the bitch board. One response in ten days is what I would consider Piss Poor. My Knee still Twinges a little,no thanks, I have survived and will carry on doing so, thanks for all the sympathy and support.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Larry83

hi maryanne sorry i didnt post before i tried to bring around a heat bag for you the other night. And aim too again when i see you. to help relieve the pain, and relax you. Its still pretty rough how they treated you. The b*****ds.

S

Spunkymunky

Coppers - what can you say? For every good one there's ten dodgy assholes. Hope you feel better soon! I always found keeping it moving was the best thing cos holding it still makes it lock up.