• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Shaven, waxed, lasered, trimmed or all natural pussy?

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Sorry, can't pm you.

Mind sharing which laser gadget you used ? Is it your own DIY ? Or you get it done in the clinic ?

How effective is laser ?
  1. HairFree Centre
    Directions
  2. Hair Removal Service
  3. Address: 881 Albany Hwy, East Victoria Park WA 6101
    Phone:(08) 9470 1599
    Hours:

Closing soon · 9:00 am – 7:30 pm

Last edited by a moderator:

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
It was $100 per session for brazilian (6 sessions for me) and once a year maintenance.
very effective for me...however depends on the individual.... the whiter the skin and the darker the hair ,the better the results.
Really happy with results no prickles ...each time you have it done less hair grows back and its finer...just vanishes over time . It might take longer for a male....the lady that does it told me she does a lot of back crack and sack......
smooth silky balls....got to be a winner!!!

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I know someone who does laser. Though he can get a bit carried away on occasion.

a6281047-58-dr-evil-laser.png

osscar

Foundation Member
I don't know how you ladies cope with shaving off, as I once shaved on the advice of a WL who said it would enhance the experience, which it did but for the next month I was as itchy as, so haven't done it again since.
hats off to you ladies who can cope with that!!!

JustMe

Gold Member
Your naked bodies embraced and your mouths are locked in a passionate kiss. Your hand is very gently caressing her body. Swirling in circles and lines, barely touching the skin, slowly, very slowly, tracing your way down her body and now coming across pubic hair your hand and fingers slow further, tracing your way to the lower edge of her pubic hair but no further in that direction, there’s no need to rush, so now your hand doubles back up the body, caressing gently as before and then again slowly back down her body until that reference point is reached but now, instead of backtracking, your fingertips moving in gentle circles, gently caressing her thighs and pubes – everywhere except that which is desired to be touched. Again backtracking up the body, then down again in a straight line aiming for that honey pot but again to stop or change direction (or bounce over) within millimetres the clit. Over and over again. Eventually, your fingers, ever so gently - finally, as they’re expected to again, for the umpteenth time, disappoint and miss the spot, unexpectedly traces their way over the clit……..

What I’m suggesting here is that a trace of pubic hair is a good reference point for the hands as well as the mouth. Great for assisting in teasing. Trimmed is my preference.

Also adds to the aesthetic appeal of see-through clothing – seeing through to just bare skin is no different from one bit of skin to another but if seeing another feature underneath (even a shadow, hint of pubic hair, nipple) then my mind will complete the picture (accurate or otherwise) of what lays beneath.

Trimmed is my preference – any shape.

Happy2

Legend Member
I like them all, however you ladies wanna present them!!!!

Love that we are all a bit different.
I have to agree Woodcutter I can not imagine meeting one of the most gorgeous of women Have the privilege of taking her home She takes off those sexy panties And I say
"Sorry love you have hair Go home"

Especially as I am a baldnut What right have I to pick on anothers hair growing ability