• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sharing

scorp121

Silver Member
Why is it that many Americans love to share their wives but you rarely hear of it here?

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
My guess is that there is a larger population there.

People open to this are generally within a minority group. And being large by head count means that the minority that fits into this tendency are also of a large head count.

P

Perth boy

People open to this are generally within a minority group. And being large by head count means that the minority that fits into this tendency are also of a large head count.

Yes this is true Yoda, but then it should also be popular in China with over one billion people.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
As well you need to take in account the cultural and social situation and lets not forget historic time frame of any group. For example one group of natives may believe sharing your wife to a friend is culturally correct amongst that group. Another example is if you look in the past, the Romans loved a good orgy; in fact they did them in grand epic way.

svengali

Foundation Member
Why is it that many Americans love to share their wives but you rarely hear of it here?

I would challenge the validity of this statement as I seriously doubt that partner sharing is that popular in the States. It is also highly probable that Australians and Americans who do indulge keep such activities under wraps (so to speak) so acurate statistics wold be near impossible to come by.

T

Tania Admin

I think it is just as popular everywhere but is usually only discussed amongst those who do it and so it's not public knowledge.

F

Farm Boy

You should have been here when Abrolhos was posting.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yes this is true Yoda, but then it should also be popular in China with over one billion people.

It's a taboo there and with big Mao watching, something like this is not spoken about openly. But with the size of its population, there is bound to be some minority group who are into this.

P

Perth boy

A mate of mine has been doing some online dating overseas. He is keen on this girl in the Philippines and as I will bein the Phil's later in the year he asked if I could meet her and check her out. I thought he ment take her to my hotel but only wanted me to have a coffee with her.

I think he should share her as I would be doing him a favor and seeing what her expirence is like. He dont agree lol.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
A mate of mine has been doing some online dating overseas. He is keen on this girl in the Philippines and as I will bein the Phil's later in the year he asked if I could meet her and check her out. I thought he ment take her to my hotel but only wanted me to have a coffee with her.

I think he should share her as I would be doing him a favor and seeing what her expirence is like. He dont agree lol.

your mate is bit timid there...as a friend i am sure you are very caring...to QA his future partner is what you are there for lol...

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Guess it happens everywhere. Only the Americans seem to have the urge to make everything public and create another one of those reality shows. (I am pretty sure there was one/maybe still is one on TV.) They just can't help themselves.
R.xxxxxxxxx

scorp121

Silver Member
The reason that I posed the question in the first place was that without going looking for it, the amount of posts on sites such as wifelovers and the like, seem to suggest that it is much more of an American thing.
I do accept the point that it is probably a minority in a large population. I just got an impression that we keep some things under wraps more so thank those yanks who live in the more liberal states.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Only swinging I enjoy is swinging from tree to tree but I do like the fact in Utah you can have more then one wife. I`m just curious how they can afford too...
The other thing is that knowing my luck no matter how wives I had they would all have headaches...

Happy2

Legend Member
Only swinging I enjoy is swinging from tree to tree but I do like the fact in Utah you can have more then one wife. I`m just curious how they can afford too...
The other thing is that knowing my luck no matter how wives I had they would all have headaches...

Make sure you get each and every one of the seven wives allowed well paying jobs And I think you would have the headache BB if you had seven wives

T

Tania Admin

The reason that I posed the question in the first place was that without going looking for it, the amount of posts on sites such as wifelovers and the like, seem to suggest that it is much more of an American thing.
I do accept the point that it is probably a minority in a large population. I just got an impression that we keep some things under wraps more so thank those yanks who live in the more liberal states.

I have been to America and I must say us Aussies are definitely more liberal than our American counterparts.

F

Farm Boy

Not only are we more liberal we have more freedom despite no Bill of rights.

markeys

Foundation Member
id say swinging wife swapping whatever lable is just as common here if you worked it out per 1000 ppl, the US being bigger louder and most of the internet makes it seem more common