• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Share your First Sex experience...Com'on lets start..This will have a fun!!

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
I met a guy at a party, had sex with him that night. He was charming enough to have me believe we were going to enter a long-term intimate relationship. [He] expressed genuine interest in me as a person. Going out on dates. Meeting all his friends. Inside information on his family life and personal life..Happy to say that we are in relation over 4 years and planning to get married by next year....:):playful:

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
The first time for me was a little weird, ."For me, it was like 'OK...aaaaaand OH. Really? That's it? Well yeah that feels really good but... that's it? Well OK…'My parents went out of town and asked me to come home from college to watch the house feed animals. I called my boy and asked him if he wanted to stay with me. He came up with variety pack of condoms.We were in my bed, playing some sensual playlist in the background,fooling around,he was wearing a blue one.We end up making out and having sex. we both had our eyes closed and were just going at it.It was over in about 30 min,

Alley W

Diamond Member
I was so nervous to lose my vcard — thinking it would be so painful and I'd bleed everywhere but it only hurt a bit. I remember thinking "This doesn't hurt too bad!" What I didn't know was that my BF basically just put the tip in to "warm me up" I bled the first three times I "had sex," which were basically just penis warmups. My sweet BF was patient and worried he'd hurt me that we took it really slow.

M

My first time was with my friend on camping. We were 10 in numbers and i was sharing my tent with one of my male friend. It was cold outside and we were in our blankets. In the middle of night he started cuddling me and i felt something different for the first time. I started cuddle him back and my boobs were pressing on his chest really hard. I could fell his groin. Our eyes were closed till that time and we started kissing. After a long passionate kissing we did sex. It was like for the first time i felt so much happy and satisfactory. After the first session, i was not even talking with him. The very next morning when i woke up i was naked under the blanket and when i saw him he just smiled and acted like nothing happened last night.

sdm85

Gold Member
Mine was with my GF at the time, there were previous opportunities to go all the way with other girls but this girl was, and still is special so i chose to wait over 8 months until she was ready to loose her's as well and it turned out pretty perfect i think?

I remember every detail, the date/time, exact location etc. I'd like to think she will always remember it being special as well?

We broke up 18 months later, right girl but wrong time maybe but on our last day spent together we slept together and i also remember that clearly and knowing it was over. Her mum hated me, it sucked at the time but looking back now perhaps it was she thought i was going to take her from her as she was a single mum and her dad had moved on etc etc

Still occasionally stalk her on Insta, liked a photo or 2 previously but i'm sure she's stalked me as well heh

Last edited:

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
Mine was with my GF at the time, there were previous opportunities to go all the way with other girls but this girl was, and still is special so i chose to wait over 8 months until she was ready to loose her's as well and it turned out pretty perfect i think?

I remember every detail, the date/time, exact location etc. I'd like to think she will always remember it being special as well?

We broke up 18 months later, right girl but wrong time maybe but on our last day spent together we slept together and i also remember that clearly and knowing it was over. Her mum hated me, it sucked at the time but looking back now perhaps it was she thought i was going to take her from her as she was a single mum and her dad had moved on etc etc

Still occasionally stalk her on Insta, liked a photo or 2 previously but i'm sure she's stalked me as well heh
Awww!!!! Lovely one... It touched my heart though ...:happy:

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
My first time was with my friend on camping. We were 10 in numbers and i was sharing my tent with one of my male friend. It was cold outside and we were in our blankets. In the middle of night he started cuddling me and i felt something different for the first time. I started cuddle him back and my boobs were pressing on his chest really hard. I could fell his groin. Our eyes were closed till that time and we started kissing. After a long passionate kissing we did sex. It was like for the first time i felt so much happy and satisfactory. After the first session, i was not even talking with him. The very next morning when i woke up i was naked under the blanket and when i saw him he just smiled and acted like nothing happened last night.
Well,I wish I could have this situation sometime..Like in tent ,we both have a warmup night.etc etc.;)

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
I was so nervous to lose my vcard — thinking it would be so painful and I'd bleed everywhere but it only hurt a bit. I remember thinking "This doesn't hurt too bad!" What I didn't know was that my BF basically just put the tip in to "warm me up" I bled the first three times I "had sex," which were basically just penis warmups. My sweet BF was patient and worried he'd hurt me that we took it really slow.

Your BF was a jolly decent chap .