Francecsa Fine

Come take me to pound town @ LANGTREES BURSWOOD
Silver Member
This is a post for the punters who may come across this. I just want to say, I haven’t been at Langtrees long but the first thing that was mentioned to me was to have an up to date health check. I test regularly as it is but I thought it was great that, that was at the forefront of employment with Langtrees! I have walked into a few establishments in Perth where they were quite laid back and promote natural services. Safe to say I walked straight back out the doors. I will not mention the two places on here as it’s not about bashing business. I am just so thankful a safe establishment exists here in Perth and it’s nice to know the safety of us working ladies is always a priority… which means YOUR safety is also top priority! 🫵🏻❤️

Soi 6

Silver Member
This is a post for the punters who may come across this. I just want to say, I haven’t been at Langtrees long but the first thing that was mentioned to me was to have an up to date health check. I test regularly as it is but I thought it was great that, that was at the forefront of employment with Langtrees! I have walked into a few establishments in Perth where they were quite laid back and promote natural services. Safe to say I walked straight back out the doors. I will not mention the two places on here as it’s not about bashing business. I am just so thankful a safe establishment exists here in Perth and it’s nice to know the safety of us working ladies is always a priority… which means YOUR safety is also top priority! 🫵🏻❤️
If your serious about our safety why not name these establishments because to me this just reads like your advertising Langtrees

Francecsa Fine

Silver Member
If your serious about our safety why not name these establishments because to me this just reads like your advertising Langtrees
Because I don’t know who owns them and don’t want a bulls eye on my forehead ✌🏼

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Then why say anything ?
Because Francesca is wise to educate regarding Safe Sex and cultured not to gossip about naming other businesses who practice Unsafe Sex.

People tend to ask for names to either avoid those businesses/privates, (Half the time that's BS) or mostly so they can find ones that allow natural services, (Which is most likely why asking).

Soi 6

Silver Member
Because Francesca is wise to educate regarding Safe Sex and cultured not to gossip about naming other businesses who practice Unsafe Sex.

People tend to ask for names to either avoid those businesses/privates, (Half the time that's BS) or mostly so they can find ones that allow natural services, (Which is most likely why asking).
Still reads as just an attempt to advertise Langtrees

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Still reads as just an attempt to advertise Langtrees
I have spoken in the same way when I've been employed by companies that appear to have value in the health and welfare of staff. We all advertise in someway when we talk favourable about experiences with companies, services or products.😉

Francecsa Fine

Silver Member
I have spoken in the same way when I've been employed by companies that appear to have value in the health and welfare of staff. We all advertise in someway when we talk favourable about experiences with companies, services or products.😉
Absolutely 💕 I haven’t been at langtrees long enough to promote the business but I know a safe establishment is worth bragging about